Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had to get this, considering City Hunter is my 2nd favorite Pred and knowing it will be my only chance to get one, I can look past the average headsculpt, probably won't be displaying him like that anyways, I like to keep all my Preds with there bio masks on

Does anyone know what happened to Pan Mak the original sculptor of HT Predators (Elder, P2, Lost) before Tsang?

EDIT: Found him. Guess he's not in the toy industry anymore.

Last edited:
A little disheartened when UPS brought me this.

uploadable_zpsc0741a5b.jpg

I signed "damaged", and I'll hopefully get a new box sleeve from Sideshow, because (luckily) this is the extent of the damage.

IMG_3672_zpsc3d78ae4.jpg

The interior box, and everything it contains is fine.

CityHunter01_zps47083aa7.jpg

CityHunter02_zps259c483b.jpg

CityHunter03_zps507bf996.jpg

Last edited:
That shipping damage would upset me too. Which is why I order my stuff through SS. When my IM came damaged similiar to that, I called their customer service and they took care of the problem by sending me a new box. A little more hassle, but they did satisfy my needs. :wink1:

Ouch. Hope SS sets things right with you and that box.

The figure looks great. The only thing still bothering me is the damn left elbow.

It's so fat it looks like his elbow is swollen, like he broke or sprained it. :rotfl

Awwww City Hunter got himself a boo boo. :lol

They should have added articulation to the spine on that trophy skull years ago; it looks ridiculous just about any way he holds it.

What hand you using to hold the skull? wasn't one of the gripes about this guy that he didn't have both a left and right grasping hand to achieve this look?

i used one of the left hands from the shadow predator...i tired to heat up the skull with a blow dryer but it didnt make any difference, its so stiff.

Back