Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CityHunter01_zps47083aa7.jpg

CityHunter02_zps259c483b.jpg

CityHunter03_zps507bf996.jpg

love your pics and set up, very cool.:clap[/QUOTE]

As do I. What Alien is that?

Thanks for all of the comments everyone.

That is the Hot Toys Big Chap. Slightly modified; mouth glued shut, silvered the nails and teeth.
The chestburster comes with the Big Chap statue exclusive that was released last year. I had that repainted.

Very Nice pics highlander1!!

I just got mine and took a few pics. I think he is wicked but with a bit more effort, he could've been awesome.

The paint app and the lack of decent left hand are the big issues.
But they don't ruin the figure at all. He's a proper icon and goes on the top shelf with Indy, Dallas and Leonidas.

I am selling some of my other Predators if anyone is interested btw.

IMAG2675.jpg

IMAG2679.jpg

IMAG2685.jpg

IMAG2683.jpg

IMAG2686.jpg

Hi guys!

I received my City Hunter a couple of days ago and I'm quite pleased with it. It cannot match the Classic Predator in terms of paint application, but it's good enough. The new elbow joint is the weakest part of the figure. It's too obvious IMO. The netting on the right arms covers it to a point, and because of this I've chosen the right side of the figure to face the viewer. I've stolen the idea for the pose from OMG. So, thank you OMG for that! :clap

The helmet went on immediately after I took the figure out of the box. It's a shame they couldn't get the face right. The helmet looks really nice though!

Sorry about the crappy quality pics. I've lent my camera to my brother in law, so I had to use my cell phone. :(

Pred2-1_zps6f56cb47.jpg

Pred2-2_zps17fd7f96.jpg

My entire Predator collection. There will be more in the future! :)

Sorry Eamon those pics are Tabula Rasa's set up. I'm still paying and waitin 4 my preds ,so soon will have a bad *** pred clan. cant wait 4 them all to get here this summer.

Looks awesome. Cant wait to get mine.

Hi guys!

I received my City Hunter a couple of days ago and I'm quite pleased with it. It cannot match the Classic Predator in terms of paint application, but it's good enough. The new elbow joint is the weakest part of the figure. It's too obvious IMO. The netting on the right arms covers it to a point, and because of this I've chosen the right side of the figure to face the viewer. I've stolen the idea for the pose from OMG. So, thank you OMG for that! :clap

The helmet went on immediately after I took the figure out of the box. It's a shame they couldn't get the face right. The helmet looks really nice though!

Sorry about the crappy quality pics. I've lent my camera to my brother in law, so I had to use my cell phone. :(

Pred2-1_zps6f56cb47.jpg

Pred2-2_zps17fd7f96.jpg

My entire Predator collection. There will be more in the future! :)

Glad you like the pose! Yeah, it's too bad that it can't hold anything in its left hand(apart from the net launcher). It would be really awesome if it could hold the spear!

I think you paint applications on this are phenomenal . It may be lacking some copper tone but make no mistake about it , this is P2 all the way .

Hey check out this guys review. His closed mouth mandibles look so much better than the ones that come shipped with this guy! He didn't mention if he modded them or not but just take a look...

Skip to the 10 min mark.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgp7Qhq6wME[/ame]

EDIT: Apparently this guy's figure came with the closed mouth mandibles looking that! What the hell...do we have another quality control issue with people getting different closed mandibles?

Last edited:
Back