Hot Toys - MMS175 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Thor Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took out the forearm armour and started messing around with them until I finally got them to hide the pegs, that was a genuine pain to do

DSC02159_zps5b87c76e.jpg

DSC02162_zps5895ca77.jpg

DSC02165_zpse4bfe78d.jpg

Got my early processing e-mail late last night... Got the call in to Sideshow right before they closed to authorize it. :yess: Should be charged and (hopefully) shipped out on Monday. Can't wait!

Sallah

Got my early processing e-mail late last night... Got the call in to Sideshow right before they closed to authorize it. :yess: Should be charged and (hopefully) shipped out on Monday. Can't wait!

Sallah

Same here. Never gotten an early ship option from them before. Pretty cool. :yess:

I updated my old Thor as i love the helmeted look.

I hope the next HT's Avengers or Thor film figure/s has a helmet as well as i'd love another 1 in my collection.

P1050297768x1024.jpg

Odin is a great figure, I just wish his staff wasn't plastic. :(

Loving the new Thor, can't wait to get mine.

But........Odin with Thor AND Loki = :thud:

I just got off from live chat with SSC Christina. She told me that my THOR's final FLEX was charged this morning and that he is now in their dispatch department waiting to ship.

I am mega, super, ultra, hyper, very (?) pleased

My last Flex is this coming Wednesday! Can hardly wait! :pray:

I took out the forearm armour and started messing around with them until I finally got them to hide the pegs, that was a genuine pain to do

DSC02159_zps5b87c76e.jpg

DSC02162_zps5895ca77.jpg

DSC02165_zpse4bfe78d.jpg

Great looking pics! Odin fits right in! :hi5:

Odin is a great figure, I just wish his staff wasn't plastic. :(

Loving the new Thor, can't wait to get mine.

But........Odin with Thor AND Loki = :thud:

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Just placed my order for Thor - the big four are now secured. This figure looks fantastic from the pics in here, looking forward to receiving him.

Back