Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know they're out of busts. But I expect some ninja release after the Power Pose 42. Like Coulson once did... Perhaps a Maria Hill or Pepper Potts figure out of nowhere xD

:pray: :love

Cobie-Smulders-574x350.jpg

eFX even shipped their Mjolnir faster.
1239847_715198411830859_1819710760_n.jpg

That could be said for just about EVERY HT collectible for the past year when compared to this figure.:lol

I haven't been collecting 1/6 figures for very long but this seems like the delayed figure that I will measure all other delays against.

How long was the delay on Luke Skywalker in the end? I can't remember now but that felt like an enternity as well.

So this is the last one on the "coming soon" pic right? really hoping that this is mind blowing as the 1/4 TDKR Bats in terms of difference from proto to final product

Tron lightcycle was pretty delayed if i remember

yep as far as I can remember (as I was one who ordered day one and waited on the lightcycle) it would guess the delay wait is

1. ASM
2. Lightcycle
3. DX Luke

Avatar Jake Sully might be #4 but I'm not sure.

There is also the Iron Man Mk 42 PPS figure from the Coming Soon photo. And I thought there was an IM bust as well, maybe Iron Patriot?

Both of those still say "September" on the SSC website. I have both on PO, but really hope we get Spidey first.

could've sworn I saw what looked like an in hand photo of the PPS MK42 on one of the those FB pages (HTCollectors, HTComm or OSR) so I thought that one just slipped under the radar or something. But I guess there's no reason for that to not get all shot up w/ OMG photos and what not so maybe it was just a bad convention photo :lol but you are right about the IP bust that still needs to come

1234836_10151612103576615_2097047630_n.jpg

"A man dressed as Spider-Man was arrested overnight. Police say he tried to rob a store in Oakland. Only Channel 11 News was there as police handcuffed the suspect and took him into custody. Channel 11's Dave Bondy will have a live report at 6:01 on Channel 11 Morning News."

^ :mwaha

1. He dishonors the Spider-Man name.
2. :pfft: Iron Fanboys, Spidey is still the go to hero to dress up as

____

I think the Lightcycle was two years from the date it went up for order.

This probably ties with Jake Sully.

Back