Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I redid the face mask and jaw both on my mark VII. Here is a in progress picture(sorry I took it quick with my iphone). Still have to do all the finishing work though(nice clean black lines at the base of jaw, lines by the eyes, etc.) but the shape of the face mask and lower jaw are a done deal. I have never worked in 1/6th scale and all I can say is that it is VERY TINY! lol

Cast it! :pray:

2ebwhfn.jpg

Farking yeah my ex waitlist just converted. Non ex also converted last month. Battle damaged on pre order. Bam bam bam!!!!!!!!!!!

I redid the face mask and jaw both on my mark VII. Here is a in progress picture(sorry I took it quick with my iphone). Still have to do all the finishing work though(nice clean black lines at the base of jaw, lines by the eyes, etc.) but the shape of the face mask and lower jaw are a done deal. I have never worked in 1/6th scale and all I can say is that it is VERY TINY! lol

Wow, that looks fantastic. Great job

10,000 posts in this one thread? That's just about double the next closest on the front page.

And we wonder why Hot Toys keeps cranking these guys out. Can't say i'm complaining though, the Mark VII is one awesome fig.

just got my regular version finally!
this figure is just amazing in hand :yess:. only thing i'm afraid that it has rubber panties again, hope this will not fade :pray:

2n21ves.jpg

For the guys who received their regular versions already, where did you order from?

I only buy new releases from Sideshow now. I need the ability to be able to get replacements if something is not right. They are the only ones to offer exclusives at regular retail, and I can be more sure that my information is secure. The reward points are also a plus, some other online sites may give you a discount (or points) but in the long run the reward points from SS even it out over time for me.

Sideshow charged and shipped mine out today. Will be getting him tomorrow :rock :rock

P.s. now all i need is the Hulk and the whole team will be complete

Those don't work on every item, do they?

Isn't there a list of items that are eligible for coupons and such? Dont think SS would include pre-ordered items in that list. Usually its stock they are trying to get rid of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Works on preorders!!! I've done it at least 10 times. If its on sale or free shipping then no.

Back