Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive spoken to Richard, he seems to be a really cool and genuine guy. Its just ive never ordered with them so I always see how the first sale goes before I order again. I always go with AlterEgo or BBTS and SS for EXs.

Of the five mk viis I po'd, none were po'd anywhere new.

Although I have had a good experience with them, with the Bane, I am still nervous about Selina Kyle. How can one not be? Any business can just shut down over night with no signs beforehand. I totally understand your choices but have never heard of AlterEgo. Guessing pretty reliable?

Although I have had a good experience with them, with the Bane, I am still nervous about Selina Kyle. How can one not be? Any business can just shut down over night with no signs beforehand. I totally understand your choices but have never heard of AlterEgo. Guessing pretty reliable?

marc from alter ego is very reliable. i've ordered from him since his start.

I'll vouch for Richard and CSC, I get all my hot toys from them, but I live close enough to pick them up, so I don't have experience with their shipping.

now my Photo session with my Awesome MK VII

nmrTS.jpg

ZYb7s.jpg

9WcJt.jpg

HoR32.jpg

BFwe4.jpg

KCYy4.jpg

y6BgX.jpg

AJzyz.jpg

Or7Ck.jpg

lqJnN.jpg

Hope you Like it..

Cool BD head!

I was able to pick up mine as well earlier today!

The tiny magnet on the forehead is not glued well in place.
Take care of it when you guys take off the face plate.
I can see it being lost easily!

mk7_001.jpg

We finally get a mark suit that can actually do the repusor shot pose! :lol

Ankles are pretty sturdy too.

mk7_002.jpeg

The joints are considerably improved from Mk IV/VI.
Notably the neck (for both IM and Stark heads).

Hangin' out with Clark. :D

mk7_003.jpeg

Likeness is okay. Not great, but good enough.

mk7_004.jpeg

A decent flight pose due the new hands and MUCH improved neck joint.

mk7_005.jpeg

All in all, arguably the best in the Avengers line so far. :clap

I haven't even touched the second tray of accessories yet! :lol

Time flies so fast! I could still remember myself staring at this picture below,
wondering if I should pre-order the newest (back then) mark suit.
Now it's on my shelf!!

The-Avengers-2012-Movie-Concept-Artwork.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody know when AlterEgo Comics usually get their stock in?... Ordered this guy from them for my first time way back in September

whats going on? are there problems with this figure? are retailers canceling the preorders??

There are cases in which retailers that are canceling orders for those that ordered multiple Mk. 7s..... limiting each customer to one...

It's certainly a controlled item with limited availability, unlike Mk. 2 AU for example.

Steve Stark? Hurry up with my Mark VII, Sideshow. I'm starting to bash because I'm sick of looking at headless bodies. Oh wow, out of context that sounds really bad. :panic:

Back