1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Look how long it took them to make iron Whiplash and Monger after years of fans asking maybe history repeats.

Faora is a safe bet. Opinions about MoS have been polarizing, some loved it, some hated it. But one thing is for damn certain, faora is definitely viewed as a show stealer. I know HT knows this.

I'd bet top dollar she would get produced. All it comes down to is when.

Truth, about that Coulson business... if they can make a Coulson, I don't see why Faora is impossible. Faora straight-up almost STOLE MoS, she is definitely worthy.

She's certainly more worthy than the Mandarin, who we allegedly are getting a figure of.... just sayin'.

:exactly: I loved her character! It would be a shame if HT failed to make her and Zod. The movie is a hit so its very possible! :pray:

That is not a bad idea. How much are these going for? I wouldn't cannablize them, I'm not nearly talented enough. But if left with no alternatives, I wouldn't mind displaying them with the HT figure.

About $150, give or take.
I bought Jor-El, Zod and Faora for my Brother's birthday and they were £112/$167 each. Less than a HT, and statues too, but still very nice(I checked them all out before wrapping them, and they all have the metal wired capes too):

iipsrv.fcgi

man-of-steel-general-zod-statue.jpg

61%2BJ5KRQsML._SL1000_.jpg

Truth, about that Coulson business... if they can make a Coulson, I don't see why Faora is impossible. Faora straight-up almost STOLE MoS, she is definitely worthy.

She's certainly more worthy than the Mandarin, who we allegedly are getting a figure of.... just sayin'.

:exactly: If Coulson, who wasn't even an actual Marvel Character, nor integral to any plot he was in can get a figure, then Faora better get one.

Faora is a safe bet. Opinions about MoS have been polarizing, some loved it, some hated it. But one thing is for damn certain, faora is definitely viewed as a show stealer. I know HT knows this.

I'd bet top dollar she would get produced. All it comes down to is when.

I hope so!

:pray:

The bad thing is she's got "Catwoman: Coming out a year after the film release" written all over her. :(

Now I REALLY want them to tackle all 3 of these. Hopefully they get around to it. Doesn't seem that much of a stretch with them saying this movie is a big line for them. I expect that means at least 3 figures and 4 if we're lucky.

Dang, going by that statue of Zod...This is gonna be a helluva challenge for HT.

I have my fingers crossed for Faora, after holding that statue in my hands yesterday.
I have NEVER considered buying a statue more that i did yesterday.
Of course, the three i bought were gifts and went straight back in the box, but if HT announce Faora, i will be all over that pre-order, even at $300.

These statues are currently $129.95 at DC Entertainment, which is the best price I can find at the moment. They're even $150 at Amazon. Yikes.

I am badly regretting not having picked up Faora when I ordered my Zod. I got him for $100 when he was on sale.

I will be stalking the site for another sale.

https://www.shopdcentertainment.com...ue+smdcdstat08.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=Search

Zod should be here today, can't wait.

These statues are currently $129.95 at DC Entertainment, which is the best price I can find at the moment. They're even $150 at Amazon. Yikes.

I am badly regretting not having picked up Faora when I ordered my Zod. I got him for $100 when he was on sale.

I will be stalking the site for another sale.

https://www.shopdcentertainment.com...ue+smdcdstat08.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=Search

Zod should be here today, can't wait.

Sounds great. You'll have to post pics when you get it.
Which one are you getting?

Some of the concept art had a fur cape.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Can't find a good picture of the cape from the movie, though. That's also not the same armor. That's Krypton armor, not Earth armor. I thought his cape was similar to Superman's on his Earth armor ... but maybe his Kryptonian armor had a fur cape.

EDIT ... best picture I could find ...

manofsteel-youarenotalone-trailer.jpg

Can't tell whether his cape is fur ... but the big buy on the right (as opposed to the really big guy on the left) looks like he might have a fur cape.

SnakeDoc

He should join the Night's Watch with that cape.

i still think Zod will be made. HT tends to make villains to go with their hero figs. Faora, may not make it, despite her popularity. I think we will see Zod previewed before the end of the year.

I think hot toys will be throwing money away if they fon't make Zod.There is a huge demand for him.:dunno

If they give the villain(s) their full biosuits, they will likely be 300 dollars.

Back