1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Hot Toys releasing this stuff early is really screwing with my flex payments! However it does lighten the burden that is Spring 2014.

Man 33cm?? That's like almost 13inches right? He'll prolly be as tall as the DX10 T800 then. Thanks for all the snippets of info OMG. This is my most anticipated HT figure!

He wasn't measuring the figure...

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Man 33cm?? That's like almost 13inches right? He'll prolly be as tall as the DX10 T800 then. Thanks for all the snippets of info OMG. This is my most anticipated HT figure!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

:panic::panic::panic:

taller

Probably see pics Monday or Tuesday night. That is usually when OMG post them . Can't wait. :D

Omg is such a tease
How about a little pic, kinda like the Spider-Man boot?

Ahem.... told you all this would be out before Christmas :lecture:

Gonna want Jor El ASAP now :panic:

Oh yeah! We need teasers... Loads of them! :)

Lol I want teasers too. It's funny though that in other threads ppl b**** and moan about teasers but here folks are enjoying the little bits OMG is letting out and I'm glad

Haha. There are times when I don't even want to see the figure before I have it in hand. It's like opening a Christmas present sometimes, the surprise and first look at what you're getting is magical. And then, of course, we want to make sure what we're getting does in fact look good, so there goes that wanted feeling... :slap

Haha. There are times when I don't even want to see the figure before I have it in hand. It's like opening a Christmas present sometimes, the surprise and first look at what you're getting is magical. And then, of course, we want to make sure what we're getting does in fact look good, so there goes that wanted feeling... :slap

I can relate to this 100% :lecture
I don't like even seeing the box art and what the box looks like on the inside but due to all the pages and groups I am in on FB, I always see them anyway. Damn :slap

Back