1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

What do u anticipate the cost being?

Don't know really. Hoping he'll be a similar price to The Mandarin and Tony Stark Mechanic, so I'd say around $270-$280 ish.

OMG, how is the cape attached to the suit? Can it be removed?

Also, does it look like the issue of the suit/collar ripping under the weight of the cape is fixed?

How can you say it looks like 1 thing if you said you haven't seen it? Not being sarcastic, just confused and weary over the fact that it may be thin. I really like the bulk look, Cavill was huge.

I can't say for sure, just going off of past pics I have seen
We can only hope, gonna get it either way

I can't say for sure, just going off of past pics I have seen
We can only hope, gonna get it either way

Oh right okay. I have it PO'd and have every intention to get this along with Jor & Zod but I do hope that we get the bulkier look :pray:

Omg's teaser pic
6ed9471bf5a1a5a99b60f80b551fcb99.jpg

Cancelled. Looks too awesome.

Not too incite a panic but that new thread of the melting damage on the spiderman suit touching itself has me concerned if the same matieral was used to get the texture. Sure looks it from that teaser pic.
I want a second one too. But not if theyre gonna melt on me.

OMG is the material indeed the same as spiderman? Do u think this could be a problem?

you are making the pre order on sideshow or other place ?

I pre ordered with sideshow back when this first went up. But now I wouldn't mind getting another. But gonna wait for the full reveal before I pre order another.

Not too incite a panic but that new thread of the melting damage on the spiderman suit touching itself has me concerned if the same matieral was used to get the texture. Sure looks it from that teaser pic.

OMG is the material indeed the same as spiderman? Do u think this could be a problem?

You could ask people who have Jor El. Because he has the same suit under his rope as this. Same material anyway.

It's the same stuff.
It's been happening to people who ordered the Jor El suit loose on Ebay.

pose em in a jumping jack pose, problem solved

You could ask people who have Jor El. Because he has the same suit under his rope as this. Same material anyway.

But Jor Els robe being another layer of material may prevent the under from touching itself in the elbow joints, under arms etc. I wouldnt trust the assement on that figure for this reason.

OMG said the cape can't be removed so that eliminates the possibility of custom capes without doing some mods.

OMG said the cape can't be removed so that eliminates the possibility of custom capes without doing some mods.

Back