1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

By LUKA
944831_564390453635492_268020743_n.jpg
Looks great so far.

I'm sure some futzing will help but I hope someone finds a way of modding a new cape onto it. Cape is way too puffy on the shoulders.

Alright, it's technically wed in Hong Kong, where are the pics at?
Jk, it's 2am there, but hopefully they come out in the next 6-8 hours

Alright, it's technically wed in Hong Kong, where are the pics at?
Jk, it's 2am there, but hopefully they come out in the next 6-8 hours
Won't be out for another 13-14 hours. :impatient:

From the final pics, looks very promising. Way better and more proportional than the first reveal. I love the textured look of the suit, but likely will stick together later on.

What do you think the odds are of this ending like the ASM fiasco? I have mine on PO, so in thinking of canceling while i still can, and wait to see if any problems arise...but idk...

Since the suit does not cover his head as Spider-man's does, that is 75% of the problem right there.

As good as these teaser pix are, I would not cancel; I think this has a good chance of becoming very sought-after in the near future.

Since the suit does not cover his head as Spider-man's does, that is 75% of the problem right there.

As good as these teaser pix are, I would not cancel; I think this has a good chance of becoming very sought-after in the near future.

Don't understand, what has Spiderman's mask got to do with this? The head and mask come off together.

:dunno

This looks great regardless. :rock

No. The Reeve Superman figure stands taller than the DX12 ears.
The Cavill Man Of Steel will likely be as tall as the DX12, even though the DX12 is standing at the top of three granite stairs...

Well, that's disappointing then but oh well:dunno

No. The Reeve Superman figure stands taller than the DX12 ears.
The Cavill Man Of Steel will likely be as tall as the DX12, even though the DX12 is standing at the top of three granite stairs...

you sure about that..looks like the MoS figure is taller than Reeve which would make it taller than the DX12...or are you saying they will be equal height only when you put the DX12 on it's stair step base?

1526806_564370283637509_1661606063_n.jpg

Back