1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

He's closer to 5'7-8 honestly. I met him on the Wall Street set and I was a little taller than him at 5'9. Seeing him in person really took me out of that movie lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll never get over a 5'8-5'9 , 180lb bane
:gah:

When I first seen TDKR I didn't really know who Hardy was. So I assume he was over 6 foot in real life. My mind was blown when I found out he was 5'9 or 5'8. Shows tho how good of a job they did in the movie to make him look a lot bigger.

The figure looks stunning so far. Cant wait for the full reveal!

I did the same thing.

Yeah with Hot Toys pumping out so much in the last 2 months quite a few figures have had to be put on hold for me :(

Hoping they'll be a barren spell next year when I can go back and revisit the releases I haven't picked up (the Mandarin was a very hard pass though given the quality of the figure)

1465811_425478724244494_2088514896_o.jpg

Looks like crease damage won't be an issue with this after all from this pic. At least in the arms anyway. I just wonder what will happen if you try to raise the arms above the head in the iconic superman flying pose.

The cape seems to be above Hot Toys normal quality too.. Still sub par but better than usually

Yeah with Hot Toys pumping out so much in the last 2 months quite a few figures have had to be put on hold for me :(

Hoping they'll be a barren spell next year when I can go back and revisit the releases I haven't picked up (the Mandarin was a very hard pass though given the quality of the figure)

It was a easy choice for me. But still kinda sucked I canceled it lol. Oh well can't wait to have this figure soon.

So...some of the negatives so far....13" figure (too tall)...cape doesnt sit on shoulders correctly (too puffy)...and emblem should be higher up and a tad bigger! As for me this is still my most anticipated figure and I absolutely cant wait for it to get here. The cape im not worried ab at all bc we all know that is fixable somehow and if the sculpt is as good as the proto was I can live with the emblem bein off which we pretty much have to anyways lol. The height does throw me a lil bit bt hoping it has the extensions that can be taken out as a fix for that one bt then u have to worry ab the boots. Itching to check this guy out and have him in hand.....very very excited

So...some of the negatives so far....13" figure (too tall)...cape doesnt sit on shoulders correctly (too puffy)...and emblem should be higher up and a tad bigger! As for me this is still my most anticipated figure and I absolutely cant wait for it to get here. The cape im not worried ab at all bc we all know that is fixable somehow and if the sculpt is as good as the proto was I can live with the emblem bein off which we pretty much have to anyways lol. The height does throw me a lil bit bt hoping it has the extensions that can be taken out as a fix for that one bt then u have to worry ab the boots. Itching to check this guy out and have him in hand.....very very excited

I'll judge when I see more in hand pics. Teasers never do the figure justice.

Yeah I'm not crazy about the height myself but I suppose I would prefer he be to tall to the alternative. The first avengers captain america comes to mind. He always looked ridiculous posed next to my other figures b/c he was way to short, and the extra long ankle pegs made his legs look proportionally to big for his body.

shouldn't matter too much as long as Zod is same size or little bigger since Shannon is 6'3".

Russell Crowe is 5'11, so hopefully Jor-El's figure isnt too short compared. Thats what i would be curious to see for those that have Kal-EL is to compare the height of JorEl and Kal. Really doesn't matter to me he's bigger than Chris Reeve because I wouldn't put them together. I just want to keep the MoS series together.:)

Looks like crease damage won't be an issue with this after all from this pic. At least in the arms anyway. I just wonder what will happen if you try to raise the arms above the head in the iconic superman flying pose.

Will never be possible.

Figure looks great. I was hoping the cape at the shoulders laid down a bit more. Like the DX12 does.

These teasers are F'ing ridiculous. They act like we don't know what figure it is. :lol

Back