1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Wow. What tragic news. I didn't know him personally either but I'm just as taken aback as well.

I too did not know DGT but I liked his Batman & Robin Profile pic and how much of a DC & Marvel fan he was. Truly saddening news to us on the forum. May he R.I.P.

My condolences to his wife and Family.

DGTWoodward, RIP brother!

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I am shocked and saddened at the same time. Heck, I was just talking to him on these boards a few days ago. He was always so positive and one of the first friends I made here. I will definitely miss him! My deepest sympanthies go out to his wife and family. R.I.P. my friend. :monkey2

Why don't we bake a separate thread for him so more members can see. I'm sure more people than the ones in this thread were friend with him

DGwoodward, may your rest in peace. And wherever you are, may you always carry the childlike glee that I am sure you had in your collections and the love that you shared with your fellow collectors and your family.

And to your family, my deepest condolences in this very difficult time.

If you can, post in this thread:

Hello, didn't know where to post this but I had to mention to you as many of you were friends with him. DGTwoodward was my husband and last night has passed away due to a massive heart attack. He loved these forums and would call you friends. May he rest in peace....

I'm sure his wife would appreciate it. For those who don't know, click the green diamond next to the FatCatEatsAlot's name.

I think the lower abs / pelvic region is a bit over extended otherwise a fine looking figure. Well done.....

Even in those crap pics the figure looks fine.
I think we have a real winner here.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

the only complaint I have is the black by the neck/cape. Too big and too flat

As long as it doesn't look too black in hand I'll live with it.

Certain angles on photos it looks more greyish.

These will be my display poses. Really looking forward to the new base

Last edited:

That's the licorice he eats when he has to fly really far.

I haven't even seen the film but I want this figure - I'm not even a massive Superman fan. The cape looks fantastic. The figure is so simple yet very striking.

I haven't even seen the film but I want this figure - I'm not even a massive Superman fan. The cape looks fantastic. The figure is so simple yet very striking.

Well the movie kinda sucked but cavill was fine as the new version of supes, and the figure looks good too.

I think the lower abs / pelvic region is a bit over extended otherwise a fine looking figure. Well done.....

That's was my first impression when OMG's pictures were first released as well. However, after viewing the special features last night, Cavill was really jacked and lean in the torso. Looks accurate at least in my eyes.

Back