1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Looks like someone didn't have their Iron Man inside a display case. And Captain America's shield looks to be from the disco era.

i got mine yesterday ,honestly after the news yesterday ,i didnt bother to much with it ,but i thought Daron would be one of the first to want to see comparisons ,so here they are ,sorry for the crappy pics ,its still dark in leafy Cheshire , i think that supes make the rest look like teenagers by comparison ,in terms of height and size ,but other than the cape length i think all parts could be ported to a smaller figure or shorter ankle pegs to make him more compatible with earlier figures ,which to me is part of the fun of collecting ,spidey hanging out with supes ,thor and bats,
20131220_125422_zpsfd98a98b.jpg
20131220_125609_zps38256237.jpg
20131221_152637_zpsd5bdcf7a.jpg
20131221_152741_zps11a37e1d.jpg
20131221_152845_zpsaa6b9033.jpg
20131221_152911_zps0e968e51.jpg

The third picture from the top: I like the stance of Reeve. And I don't know if it's the lighting,but you capture the likeness of both Supermen perfectly! They look good together aside from the height difference. They make the Hemsworth likeness look meh. But that would change with the Dark World version.

Lol Cavill's head looks funny on Reeve's body @_@... But Reeve's head on Cavill's body doesn't look all that bad :).

You plan on doing any mods to it rorywan?

A Man cave. :lecture

ha ha ,your both sorta right ,but the thing thats worrying me about the scale thing is ,are all future releases going to be in this new enlarged scale ,and does that mean tv burt ward robin is going to be taller or the same height as chris reeve superman or keaton batman ,because personally that would not kill but certainly dampen my enthusiasm for carrying on with buying these figures ,i like the fact that all these guys atm look so good together ,like spidey,or bats joined the avengers ,or thor and ironman joined the jla

thanks ,but its all the figure really ,it is super nice ,i actually think the figure is a big jump forward in terms of realism , to my eyes it looks more like a shrunken down version of the character ,than any other hot toys release so far ,its a shame ,well to me anyway ,that he stands out so much in terms of size ,to the earlier releases

Does anyone know if this comes with a wired cape or if you have to wire it yourself?

I see an ebay listing of long foot pegs for the man of steel. I wonder if those were removed if it make him at least to scale with Reeve and how it would look over all. I really don't think I like seeing the Cavill's version towering over Reeve or the rest of my collection.

Can anybody wire my cape up and for how much?

Back