1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

He beefed up for the topless shots but then trained down for the parts where he was going to wear the suit. It would probably be impossible to train up to that physique and then also be able to spend 8 to 10 hours a day acting and still have time to maintain the muscles.
But the fake muscles in the suit were based off his own larger physique if that makes any sense.

Yeah absolutely makes sense, I was just surprised when I saw the suit how thick it was. It was way bigger than a normal human physique. It weighed a tonne as well, even without the cape.

Yeah absolutely makes sense, I was just surprised when I saw the suit how thick it was. It was way bigger than a normal human physique. It weighed a tonne as well, even without the cape.

I know, lol. Freakishly huge.
But he is supposed to be an alien that gets his power from sunlight.
:lol

superman-man-of-steel-henry-cavill-set-photo-021-600x393.jpg

Barry heres a few comparison shots to show height and size with a few hot toys figures ,flash is on a whiplash and thor on a gladiator figure ,as the ironman pics show you can fudge it with positioning ,
20131221_183513_zps5bbb48ff.jpg
20131221_183631_zps83567749.jpg
20131221_183659_zps6f86dedf.jpg
20131221_183740_zps99d1619c.jpg
20131221_183807_zps80180148.jpg
20131221_183829_zps0d5807ee.jpg
20131221_183934_zpsd443546f.jpg

Can the cape be removed?

i honestly dont know ,it doesn't look likely with out damaging the suit ,and on the subject of detolfs and stands ,sorry i can help ,i bought mine loose with no stand or hands or box ,and im afraid i dont have a detolf

Very nice custom you have there. You modded the Superman Returns suit very well.

Incredible pics Chris.
I bet you're happy to get this in hand finally.
I am loving the pics.
I'd love to see more side by side comparison pics to send my Brother(Like with any other HT figures you have to hand). He ordered one EMS from Timcent and is itching for it to arrive.

As an aside to anyone thinking of doing a MOS custom on a budget, i bought two of the Headplay sculpts a month or so back, removed the necks and put them on custom bodies. But i have since picked up a couple of HT MOS heads from my usual supplier and don't need the Headplay ones.
Anyone who wants one or both Headplay heads for free, i'd just ask for shipping costs paid(I modded them so they will fit on a normal neck, or they will go right onto a TTM19 or similar necked body), just PM me.

17E7618C-F818-42E5-9EDF-31221E23166F.jpg

E3EA2D4A-FDBA-4B5F-847A-80BF4D29AC4E.jpg

2D49A347-4FBC-46FB-BF2D-5FB4D86C426A.jpg

I just saw this on fb 1/6 republic AWESOME !!!!!! Just B E A UTIFULL!!!

That does look good. Wonder if CR suit will fit mos supes body lol.

Well, I'm hoping the cape can be removed in some way. I was really looking forward to doing dramatic cape poses. Oh well.

Also what does the profile look like? It might work from the front but you turn it around and there's huge gaps they didn't tell you about. And I'm not even sure it works from the front - bit Giraffe necked, no?

The Donner/Reeve movie was great for what it was, but people really need to move on and allow the new iteration to be its own thing.

Same thing for the Williams score.

Back