1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

I damn love this figure, and the cape is probably my favourite part, so flowy and is perfect! :banana

Finally decided on checking my MOS the only complain is that the logo is kind of tilted and the abs look wierd, but a couple of guys on facebook said the body is twisted and should fix after taking out of the box and posing it.

IMG_20140309_222541_895.jpg IMG_20140309_222034_667.jpg

So how do you use the stand in just a standing pose, the pole and clamp is only useful for flying poses isn't it?

I have tried very hard to find the right bend so that the clamp can hold Supes in a museum standing pose and so far i dont think it can be done (at least not standing on the center of the base).The closest ive gotten is his heels levitating quite a bit off the base, so i think it's pretty much for flying poses.

I have tried very hard to find the right bend so that the clamp can hold Supes in a museum standing pose and so far i dont think it can be done (at least not standing on the center of the base).The closest ive gotten is his heels levitating quite a bit off the base, so i think it's pretty much for flying poses.

Thanks for the reply. I assume most people just have him standing on the base unsupported.

Thanks for the reply. I assume most people just have him standing on the base unsupported.

6D4433F4-1B09-42D3-B9F9-0ABFA0590806.jpg

4B83DD88-E32D-4BF6-A9F0-BE4C9C8752BD.jpg

48B69BD6-2B72-4CFA-BF70-F6B7ACA3BC99.jpg

1E40E0C3-8A45-4746-8630-C9B69B432ECA_1.jpg

1E40E0C3-8A45-4746-8630-C9B69B432ECA.jpg

Think in about getting the 1/4 scale master light house.only reason why I am getting it that scale is because I will be posing him in flight mode occasionally and the 1/6 scale lighthouse won't fit him in flight pose with stand

That's some nice work there Bar! I actually started playing around with the rod a bit more yesterday and got a position that i have grown to like, although it's got superman on the edge of his base
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'll have to try to get my rod to sit like yours though, looks great. Thanks for pics bud :wave

That works too.
I only put mine to one side so he could still stand in the middle.
You just need to know it's going to be something you can't break very easily(The bendy rod), so just keep bending it till you get a pose that works.

messing around with picmonkey.Lovin this figure more and more everyday

Attachments

• sss.jpg
    sss.jpg
    66.2 KB

This figure needs to be in a flight pose.

No he doesn't! He looks great just standin' around.... looking great. He has been next to my computer monitor since I got him, since I cant bear to put him in the display cabinet. Not even Loki enjoyed such privilege.

Although he does look great in flight, too. I'm just really wary of damaging the suit.

Back