1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Maybe charge a premium price and a 10 limit run? My dreams have been <\3 .

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Some Batman vs Superman Photography / Photoshop I did.

1796891_10152213423085589_1547474134_o.jpg

Looks great!!

Awesome pic Ryno! :rock

Not available, sorry..... It was made for myself and another comic artist.......

will you produce it in the future? PLease say yes :monkey3:pray:

ehh..... not really.... its a pain just thinking about it..... I really would love to, but to get these pleats evenly and nicely and make 10+ of them for people will drive me nuts.....

Maybe charge a premium price and a 10 limit run? My dreams have been <\3 .

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

^^:lol

Last edited:

hmm.... for repeat VIP customers only...... let me think about the pain I have to deal with and the greater pain compare to this......

:lol I feel bad for Customizers who do commission work sometimes b/c that video is what we see in threads from freaks all the time. I can only imagine how many times a day you or any other artist here gets asked if something is still available or are demanded of to have something made. Constantly being hounded and all that. It's almost like asking yourself, "what's the lesser of two evils?" Having to constantly say 'no' or give in and live with the pain of having to make all those items that you maybe really didn't want to in the first place.

PS: beautiful cape tony :) nice to see your version with the pleats.

Awesome pic Ryno! :rock

^^:lol

:lol I feel bad for Customizers who do commission work sometimes b/c that video is what we see in threads from freaks all the time. I can only imagine how many times a day you or any other artist here gets asked if something is still available or are demanded of to have something made. Constantly being hounded and all that. It's almost like asking yourself, "what's the lesser of two evils?" Having to constantly say 'no' or give in and live with the pain of having to make all those items that you maybe really didn't want to in the first place.

one day, just maybe one day :D

MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

So do I. He promised two to three weeks from when paypal payments was made and he did just that. I never asked him for any shipment updates or anything of the sort, as he made that very clear. And he fulfill that promise.

FB was a joke, all of these idiots making new posts with Tony's name being tagged:"where does it get here" "why hasn't he shipped it yet?" "It's been a week, where is it?" And so on. MY GOD, do these nut-jobs don't know how to read???? He said two to three weeks!!!! I don't think the money is worth that headache TBH. Kudos to tony for always being calmed and polite, even though some people were being complete azzez.

I personally love my cape, makes all the difference in the world.

Thank you Tony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if mine will ship today. Jeez SS only ordered it last week.

I still have an extra body with suit and cape on it for sale if anyone is interested. I can let it go for a really good price.

Back