1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it Remy. Every time I see your custom MoS paint app I get so disappointed in mine. Please paint mine. HaHa.

Damn it Remy. Every time I see your custom MoS paint app I get so disappointed in mine. Please paint mine. HaHa.

Thanks, but that one was actually Owen's which I have to give credit which inspired me to paint mine.
But since you brought it up...Here's mine again.

V1

V2

Last edited:
guy does anybody have this custom head from ebay? I really wonder how it looks real in person.if you have any pics please share
$_12.JPG

Still loving this figure, just did a quick look video for anyone still on the fence, scale issue aside his a stunner on the shelf!!

Hey Skull nice review i have had my Supes on the flight stand for long ass time and no issue'a with wear from the clamp. He realy shine's in flight.

Hey Skull nice review i have had my Supes on the flight stand for long ass time and no issue'a with wear from the clamp. He realy shine's in flight.

Thanks and good to hear, I don't think I've heard of an issue with this particular figure but I think it was maybe the Amazing Spiderman figure that stuck to someone's stand, can't be sure, I just avoid it as a precaution, I'm a bit **** :lol I do use those stands for my Ironman figures though:)

Yep black spidey has a sticky odd feel at 1st but go's away. I did get wear from using the sandman stand ,so i dont use any stand with him now or new spidey because of possible fear of wear. I was shocked u still had plastic on reeves superman. I know u brought up the height issue with both superman. I guess thats why chris looks amazing on man of steel body being the correct size for him. I'm hoping sideshow gives a redsun in 1/6 because no room for 1/4 statues.

Last edited:
Yep black spidey has a sticky odd feel at 1st but go's away. I did get wear from using the sandman stand ,so i dont use any stand with him now or new spidey because of possible fear of wear. I was shocked u still had plastic on reeves superman. I know u brought up the height issue with both superman. I guess thats why chris looks amazing on man of steel body being the correct size for him. I'm hoping sideshow gives a redsun in 1/6 because no room for 1/4 statues.

Oh Ok maybe that was the one I seen that happen too, Red Sun Sup's would be cool, I'm content with the Reeves and Cavill figures I have scale issue aside, there both really nice figures!!

Great video once again buddy :)

Thanks Keith:hi5:

Cell phone pic, cause my camera battery is charging...and I might be boxing up this guy since I have no real room in my display, with some other Hot Toys on the way, though I have Reeve on display at least. That costume is magnificent though, Hot Toys really made me appreciate it. I found his articulation pretty good.

vNIJjggl.jpg

I picked him up back during Black Friday for $123, free shipping. I could not resist that deal, so he was like a birthday gift to me :yess: my set up is ****, I have to fix that too >.> Totally recommend this piece to anyone on the fence though, if they can find it well under retail.

Ive been messing around and re painted my MOS I think it came out too light what do you guys think? 2 different pictures with different lighting sorry for the crappy camera quality!

^I think you did a great job paint-wise! But yeah, it may be a little on the light side. The repaints that have really impressed me are the ones where the suit is almost black, with only subtle blue highlights coming through. I'm still impressed with yours, but I think you're right; the color is just a tad too bright.

^I think you did a great job paint-wise! But yeah, it may be a little on the light side. The repaints that have really impressed me are the ones where the suit is almost black, with only subtle blue highlights coming through. I'm still impressed with yours, but I think you're right; the color is just a tad too bright.

My sentiments exactly. The paint process is good, you got a lot of the highlights and the paintjob looks seemless, but I think the blue is a little on the light side. .

My sentiments exactly. The paint process is good, you got a lot of the highlights and the paintjob looks seemless, but I think the blue is a little on the light side. .

Do you think I should do a black wash over it or just a darker blue paint?

Do you think I should do a black wash over it or just a darker blue paint?

Hmmm...man, that's a good question.
I think it may be better to just add the correct dark blue color.

Although it may seem like a good idea to do the black paint first again, then come back and add the darker blue,
the only thing is maybe the paint may now end up looking too thick, like it has too much paint.

Back