1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Hey justme, do the people that run the Hot Toys store know anything about the upcoming products?

The figure description for the MoS figure says it will come with a new body so what you're seeing is just the prototype with the Arnold body underneath.

These pictures show how disproportionate the thighs are, but even then I'm being super nit-picky. The head sculpt even looks great in these bad pictures.

hot_toys_man_of_steel_figure_live_2-333x500.jpg

hot_toys_man_of_steel_figure_live_1.jpg

I also noticed that the body has more definition (abs, biceps, etc) in the window pics than the official product pics.

These pictures show how disproportionate the thighs are, but even then I'm being super nit-picky. The head sculpt even looks great in these bad pictures.

I thought it looked dope but this pick makes thighs look bad. Just a proto tho, no worries....

That second pic looks so amazing!

Agreed. I Can't wait to own this, it'll look so badass next to Reeve. Too bad we have to wait over a year though. :gah:

Agreed. I Can't wait to own this, it'll look so badass next to Reeve. Too bad we have to wait over a year though. :gah:

I dont have the Reeve Superman, so he'll go next to Bale Batman for my World's Finest setup. I may look into getting Reeve or Routh to put with Keaton Batman!

leave upper part like that strip the thighs a little.

Hey justme, do the people that run the Hot Toys store know anything about the upcoming products?

The figure description for the MoS figure says it will come with a new body so what you're seeing is just the prototype with the Arnold body underneath.

I'll see if any of the employees know if the body will change. The deal breaker is not so much the bulkiness of the legs but rather the thrusting of the pelvis. Will post some side shots today so you guys see what im talking about. It is very noticeable in person.

I also noticed that the body has more definition (abs, biceps, etc) in the window pics than the official product pics.

:lecture

That's what I've been saying since the window pics showed up but of course it got drowned out by the fat comments :lol

I dont have the Reeve Superman, so he'll go next to Bale Batman for my World's Finest setup. I may look into getting Reeve or Routh to put with Keaton Batman!

Get a Reeve Superman! Only he can look good with Keaton Batman, and has a quality that's also at par with the DX 09. I also plan to do a World's Finest: Generations shelf and it's just MoS that I lack now :hi5:

I'll see if any of the employees know if the body will change. The deal breaker is not so much the bulkiness of the legs but rather the thrusting of the pelvis. Will post some side shots today so you guys see what im talking about. It is very noticeable in person.

Superman is thrusting in the direction of the problem. Oh yeah!

Uq9lETX.gif

I'm not HT pro like some here, but doesn't HT use existing bodies for promo shots on a regular basis? Also, if this says "newly developed body" isn't that a foregone conclusion that some things are bound to change?

This figure's HS is fantastic! :thud:

Get a Reeve Superman! Only he can look good with Keaton Batman, and has a quality that's also at par with the DX 09. I also plan to do a World's Finest: Generations shelf and it's just MoS that I lack now :hi5:

I am waiting to get the Returns version of Keaton. It was my favorite movie growing up. And I prefer that design of the suit. Is the Reeve Superman still available? That would be cool to have the originals and their newer counterparts.

I'm not HT pro like some here, but doesn't HT use existing bodies for promo shots on a regular basis? Also, if this says "newly developed body" isn't that a foregone conclusion that some things are bound to change?

:exactly::goodpost::clap

Back