Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only sadness is how ****ing amazing the City Hunter could have been.
or could be... again... i'm crazy about predators but take them all to hell and give me a movie P2 and i'm done! :pray:

I hope they don't do the camo paint job on the new P1 (if they do one) since I really want to do that myself.

They never started 1/4 Preds, they still may very well make them in the future. A 1/6 P1 would make sense though considering all of the Pred remakes so far have been in 1/6.

Yeah I knew they never started them but they did advertise them with that picture tease a few years back.

I bet pre-orders have already doubled,since this new listing of improvements have been posted.you'd better go for it a-dev!:lecture

Yeah I will get my PO in latter tonight as well but it is looking like Batman & Robin (1966) will have to be cancelled but hey this is Predator we are talking about?

Egocentric bastard you are indeed :lol

No… not really. I just mostly buy 1/6 scale stuff for the hobby aspect. I don't really get as much out of something that's perfect as is. I enjoy looking for ways to change and improve it.

In 1/6 :wave

Has Hot Toys abandoned their Predator 1/4 scale figures?

Hopefully, they should stick to 1/6, I hate when company's change scale in a series of collectibles. They should just focus on remaking every pred in 1/6 and focus on getting all the details right in that scale. Oh and hats off to Tsang for his great sculpt and paint if this figure, best 1/6 p2 elder out there!!

No… not really. I just mostly buy 1/6 scale stuff for the hobby aspect.
So you're saying that collecting finished figures isn't... hobbish enough or something?

I don't really get as much out of something that's perfect as is.
I enjoy looking for ways to change and improve it.
Then buy model kits or create figures from scratch :dunno
HT makes HI-END collectible dolls and we're buying it for the same reason as statues - to put on the shelf and enjoy the view.
I know what you're saying, I like to update/tinker with my stuff too. BUT when I want to pay money for official mass produced thing I expect it to require no additional effort from my side.

So you're saying that collecting figures isn't... hobbish enough or something?

Then buy model kits or create figures from scratch :dunno
HT makes HI-END collectible dolls and we're buying it for the same reason as statues - to put on the shelf and enjoy the view.
I know what you're saying, I like to update/tinker with my stuff. BUT when I want to buy official mass produced product I expect it to require no additional work from my side.

Sorry that I enjoy what I buy in a different way than you do.

Back