Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I better go buy more Tsang preds :monkey2 sob, sob
anything that keeps you sane is nice :D
Take some deep breathes and take it in.:thud:
6276aaebc261.jpg

I hope so, if they can fix the issues of the last ones I would definitely want to pick up some alien warriors.

Just noticed it . Unfortunately it looks exactly like the mess they gave is a couple of years ago . They really dropped the ball on that one . The alien definitely needs to be reconsidered by hot toys .

Take some deep breathes and take it in.:thud:
Why now of all times do they decide to give a **** about accuracy?

So they've just shown that they can make an acceptable Predator figure, but they still release that disgusting POS P2.

I'm not getting my hopes up. I have a hard time believing they'll continue listening to fan feedback for future Predator releases.

Just noticed it . Unfortunately it looks exactly like the mess they gave is a couple of years ago . They really dropped the ball on that one . The alien definitely needs to be reconsidered by hot toys .

Ya I agree, maybe try the less articulated sculpted method instead if brittle rubber.

Ya I agree, maybe try the less articulated sculpted method instead if brittle rubber.

I want them to get rid of the lever action jaws and give us a magnetic open and closed option with the alien head . It would be awesome . Full black body with silver teeth . I don't know what they were useong as reference with the last figure .

I wonder who exactly reworked this one, do we know?
That'd be interesting.
Tho I woudn't be surprised if it was Tsang, he CAN sculpt after all.

not yet and they'll never reveal that i think.
though i still hope the guilty unnamed person was heavily beaten with a boot into his face during the process.
:lol https://z0r.de/3806

I want them to get rid of the lever action jaws and give us a magnetic open and closed option with the alien head . It would be awesome . Full black body with silver teeth . I don't know what they were useong as reference with the last figure .

The actual alien suits in aliens had a brownish color to them but they looked bluish black due to the lighting. I personally never liked the brown authentic version, I prefer the perceived blue/black/gray version and hopefully that's what ht will do if they remake these.

More than anything I have issues with the rubber bodies on those.

The actual alien suits in aliens had a brownish color to them but they looked bluish black due to the lighting. I personally never liked the brown authentic version, I prefer the perceived blue/black/gray version and hopefully that's what ht will do if they remake these.

I could be wrong but I could swear there were suits done in both the blue and brown. I might only be thinking of the Alien Queen though [from Stan Winston] which definitely seems to have been mostly blue.

We'll put bud, this looked amazing to begin with and then with the tiny tweeks Tsang made, it is now about perfect IMO. I am excited at the rate that hot toys preds are improving :panic:

No worries mate, i already pre ordered 3 pcs and thinking to order some more before it's to late :panic:

Back