Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always hated Captain America cos of the way he looks... but the film's masterfully crafted sequences and Chris Evan's HS made me bite the bullet for this set.

Opinions are funny. Ive always liked Cap because of the way he looks and unrealistically noble character. I cant wait for this two pack.

He never wore the Stealth Suit and had the red shield in the movie, right?

cap-winter-soldier-blu-ray-600x400.jpg

I always thought his Golden Age suit was too bulky with the shoulder pads... I never liked it. He looks more agile and athletic in the Stealth suit. Not to mention the helmet is the best one, with ears exposed.

:lectureThey really should have included it with this release.

I think he has the red shield in the elevator fight too doesn't he?

I would have preferred this one come with one red shield and one blue shield, but truth be told I'll probably display it with the blue one. Its not my favorite or anything, but it definitely makes the whole set up unique and I like the way it will stand out in my collection.

I think that the stealth / STRIKE suit is possibly the best, coolest looking suit, the one thing that I don't like is that there is hardly any red in it. Totally get it, red isn't very stealthy. But adding the red shield (again not stealthy) adds enough red that it doesn't look funny.

Totally displaying this figure with one of my newly acquired $22 metal shields from Ebay. ;)

Back