Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I...don't know where else to post this but I just feel ****ing defeated right now. Someone freaking changed my paypal credit card and email address and now I can't get in. And I'm not worried about credit card info since I didn't use one but my paypal balance. I'm worried as hell about all my ore orders now since paypal is my main way to pre order things. I can't sleep and now I'm freaking out. Ughh Jesus Christ I had at least 1700 dollars worth of pre orders on the account. I gotta wait an hour to be able to call customer service. I just feel absolutely crushed right now. :(

Hey man, I know how that frustration feels. Take a breathe and then take another. Call them asap and I am very sure you should be able to get things sorted. If you're worried about losing your pre-orders I am sure the companies you ordered from will be understanding especially if you have paid or can pay when the item arrives.

I hate people that do this to others. I had my credit card used for art supplies in the USA when I am in Asia for over $1500. Luckily I did not need to pay as I could prove I was not in the USA at that time.

Hope it gets sorted soon mate. We're all here for you.

Thank you so much dude. Umm I did already pay in full with my paypal account so I would at least hope my ore orders still get sent out to me. Yeah apparently the customer service office opens up in about 8 minutes and I will call as soon as it hits 4 am, which sucks since I have class in a few hours. Thanks for the support. I appreciate it so much. Like I'm happy I at least kept all my emails and receipts regarding every single thing I order online so I can always use that as proof. I really really hope Paypal can get my money and my account back for me.

Thank you so much dude. Umm I did already pay in full with my paypal account so I would at least hope my ore orders still get sent out to me. Yeah apparently the customer service office opens up in about 8 minutes and I will call as soon as it hits 4 am, which sucks since I have class in a few hours. Thanks for the support. I appreciate it so much. Like I'm happy I at least kept all my emails and receipts regarding every single thing I order online so I can always use that as proof. I really really hope Paypal can get my money and my account back for me.

I hope so to! Thats seriously the worst. Let us know what happens

Hey man, I know how that frustration feels. Take a breathe and then take another. Call them asap and I am very sure you should be able to get things sorted. If you're worried about losing your pre-orders I am sure the companies you ordered from will be understanding especially if you have paid or can pay when the item arrives.

I hate people that do this to others. I had my credit card used for art supplies in the USA when I am in Asia for over $1500. Luckily I did not need to pay as I could prove I was not in the USA at that time.

Hope it gets sorted soon mate. We're all here for you.

Yeah he's right I'm sure PayPal will sort this out for you! They always come through in these situations. It's always a kick in the teeth when something like this happens but you will get through this.

I am quite sure they will be able to. Hopefully the money. Account-wise maybe you should change it as it might not be safe to use it again even if you get a new password. But there is the hassle of changing all the info and card details (if you have any in, which I think you mentioned you did not, thank god for that!). Yup and what DarkAngel said, keep us updated. Heck class! Or miss the first lesson. I would if I had to.

Oh thank god. Paypal's customer service is pretty awesome, I just with they were open 24/7. I got my account back with my balance and everything on it, but just had to change my card info as well as other things to confirm that it's me Thank you for all the positive support you guys! The guy that hacked into my account is actually from the same state as I am and tried buying a phone case with my account. I hope he ****ing gets in trouble for fraud or something. NO ONE should have to go through this kind of crap. Again, thank you all. I am so relieved now. Time for me to get some sleep!

Oh thank god. Paypal's customer service is pretty awesome, I just with they were open 24/7. I got my account back with my balance and everything on it, but just had to change my card info as well as other things to confirm that it's me Thank you for all the positive support you guys! The guy that hacked into my account is actually from the same state as I am and tried buying a phone case with my account. I hope he ****ing gets in trouble for fraud or something. NO ONE should have to go through this kind of crap. Again, thank you all. I am so relieved now. Time for me to get some sleep!

Great news! Glad it all worked out! Have a great day ahead!

Nice! Congrats on getting it sorted. :yess: :hi5: :clap

A few things put me off the Steve figure. I don't think they got the hair the right color... and the jacket seems too dark and also the shield thing
Untitled-3s.jpg
902186-captain-america-and-steve-rogers-002.jpg
unless its supposed to be from a different part of the movie, i think earlier than the screenshot scene

A few things put me off the Steve figure. I don't think they got the hair the right color... and the jacket seems too dark and also the shield thing
View attachment 109730
View attachment 109731
unless its supposed to be from a different part of the movie, i think earlier than the screenshot scene

I think the shirt and pants, and different jacket are at least made to replicate this look:
Chris-Evans-Interview-Captain-America-Winter-Soldier.jpg

:exactly:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I recently watched the movie so of course now I want the figure! But I really just want the Steve Rogers in civilian clothes. Too bad they're sold as a pair. Maybe they'll release the khakis version later by himself.

Yeah, I suppose there's always that as a possibility--someone just parting their set out.

It actually is a pretty decent price for the set--$170 per figure is practically a steal nowadays.

It would be a cool to have a custom head with the baseball cap to replicate the museum look. Imagine recreating the entire museum display with Steve Rogers in front of it. :panic:

Back