Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, less than 100 left. I am having trouble deciding. May just let the 2 pack go and order the single stealth. I don't display the "civilian" version of any superhero anyway so the Steve Rogers wouldn't really fit my collection. Plus as good as the head would look on the stealth body if you choose that display option you wind up with a headless Steve body. That is unless you want to spend even more money on a second head ... Decision made, stealth only it is.

You do get the extra BD shield and also the helmet to use too. Worth it to me. Sell the shield and clothes and body and you'll more than make up the cost of the extra figure itself.

You do get the extra BD shield and also the helmet to use too. Worth it to me. Sell the shield and clothes and body and you'll more than make up the cost of the extra figure itself.

:exactly: $120 for the civilian cap is a pretty good deal and that HS is to good for me to pass up.

stang.jpg

Back