Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I guess that counts. I got one too but also got the chance to see these babies up close & personal, and they are absolutely awesome!

How did the Tumbler and Batpod end up on a Captain America thread, or Marvel for that matter?

Let's get back on track, shall we?

10299154_643659539041916_68906862126442674_n.jpg

Let's get back on track, shall we?

10299154_643659539041916_68906862126442674_n.jpg

:drool Looks great. Glad I have the 2-pack on order but I still don't know what I'm going to do with a civilian body, masked HS and another shield. Maybe recover some of the cost by selling that separately, the unmasked HS was really the selling point for me.

Im planning on preordering one of these too... if I go through with getting the 2 pack I will either display them as intended or store the civilian body if unmasking the Stealth Cap for display... but thats me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Im planning on preordering one of these too... if I go through with getting the 2 pack I will either display them as intended or store the civilian body if unmasking the Stealth Cap for display... but thats me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Yea I'm leaning towards probably just keeping the civilian body stored away for the time being, I imagine once I get more display room, I could change the heads back around at some point, I'm not a fan of painting myself in a corner by parting things out only to want different options down the road.

Yea I'm leaning towards probably just keeping the civilian body stored away for the time being, I imagine once I get more display room, I could change the heads back around at some point, I'm not a fan of painting myself in a corner by parting things out only to want different options down the road.

bad idea, I love changing stuff up, OPTIONS OPTIONS OPTIONS

OMG exactly, I have statues too, and everytime I pose one of my figures, I always turn to the nearest statue and say, Can you do that? Didnt think so, jerk

But statue won't have loose joints problem buddy.

I collect both statue and action figures.

Back