Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ I was worried this would sell out so I pre-ordered on day 1 and paid the NRD so I can't cancel and use the coupon, but yeah, now would be the opportune time to do so I guess. At least I'll still get a little something back from reward points, even if its a few cents, lol

Definitely if you're on the fence to order I say go for it. It'll be worth it. Another release I'm pumped for.

I finally got to see Cap2 this week and preordered this set the second I got home. With my reward points from SS it only came out to about $275. I can't wait for this to come out.

I was going to use my reward points on this set but blew them on the Batman Armory (no Bruce/Alfred version). I got that for about $275.

I am fairly excited for this set. Probably going to get the single STRIKE suit release as well (one for the office).

I was going to use my reward points on this set but blew them on the Batman Armory (no Bruce/Alfred version). I got that for about $275.

I am fairly excited for this set. Probably going to get the single STRIKE suit release as well (one for the office).

Yeah I actually want the separate one too, for my little brother

I just want to have it in my office- not very practical but I have my second DX09 in there so he is lonely.

I'm gonna have either 6 or 7 figures in my Winter Soldier shelf. Hope the 7th one doesn't make it look too crowded.

Back