Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ I hear ya, I'm thinking about taking a step into the PF realm...

30145510.jpg
jbelg.jpg

Yep, I've already made preparations with some cancellations, might have to be more... this definitely puts my order for an ED-209 on hold. Maybe I'll get lucky and snag it w/ a % off coupon during the holiday season...

After alot of internal deliberation, Steve Rogers will be reporting for duty at my home sometime in mid October. :woo
Well this puts my thoughts of trying to sneak a Black Widow into my collection during September to an impossibility, I alread have the money for the Mark 33 I have PO for that month and was wishing Widow would be delayed not to mention glad the two pack wasn't for another 6 months later... Time to get some more work on the books to anticipate spending out sometime in October!

Early spring is getting expensive heading into the end of the year, especially after my 30th in July and the little ones Christening in September... Oh well only money!

Well this puts my thoughts of trying to sneak a Black Widow into my collection during September to an impossibility, I alread have the money for the Mark 33 I have PO for that month and was wishing Widow would be delayed not to mention glad the two pack wasn't for another 6 months later... Time to get some more work on the books to anticipate spending out sometime in October!

Early spring is getting expensive heading into the end of the year, especially after my 30th in July and the little ones Christening in September... Oh well only money!

not really something you should keep! money I mean

As my other half and her Dad are fond of saying, you cant take it with you!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

sorry if somebody already asked but is the captain america helmet an exclusive extra? or is it standard?

Back