Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep standard, does anyone know if the helmet is from the STRIKE cap and you remove it from the head or a completely separate piece

AHEM.....

less than 20.jpg

nah i'vepre ordered Hot Toys off ebay before. It all depends on the seller though. Do your research with their feedback and such. Timcent is a good Hong Kong seller. As well as Loontentoys.

This is what confuses me - some of these pre-sells are on items that will be released so far from now that if they don't deliver leaving negative feedback is not an option. They could have screwed over people and you would never know.

This is what confuses me - some of these pre-sells are on items that will be released so far from now that if they don't deliver leaving negative feedback is not an option. They could have screwed over people and you would never know.

Thats why I never pre-order on eBay, unless I know the seller is a good one

Well thing is, in my case, I always checked up with the seller at least once every month or two months just to make sure my order will be fulfilled. I've pre-ordered 9 figures off ebay sellers and haven't had one problem.

Well thing is, in my case, I always checked up with the seller at least once every month or two months just to make sure my order will be fulfilled. I've pre-ordered 9 figures off ebay sellers and haven't had one problem.

yeah I'd say usually everything goes smoothly... I've only ever had 1 hiccup on eBay out of 500+ transactions

Back