Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This set is almost sold out on SSC as we speak. Less than 10 remaining.

just ordered one. so it will definitely sell out today. so everybody who wants to pay with flex should get it now.

flexpay was the main reason why i bought it at sideshow.

and 17$ back in Reward Points!!!

You can always risk waiting to see if more will pop up after they check inventory (like the Batman Armory figures) or play it safe and order it now. You'd have to wait until someone gets the Chitauri figure in hand since the code will probably be with that, unless SSC releases it in a newsletter/email.

Can't make up my mind on this one.....Cap is one of my favorite characters, but it's darn near $400 with tax and shipping ($376). But then again, nowadays getting a new figure for under $200 is a bargain. Heck Banner is $190 for "just a guy in clothes". And Street Clothes Cap comes with a metal shield....gah!

giphy.gif
do-it-o.gif

This set is almost sold out on SSC as we speak. Less than 10 remaining.

I'm starting to wonder what the real deal is what those low quantity alerts. There have been a lot of things lately with NRD's that went from waitlist back to having a fair amount of stock (i.e. either available again with no notice at all [meaning over 100 available], or back up at 70, 80, 90 left). I'm wondering if they end up getting a second wave of certain items or are the alerts BS to rush you to buy

Checking Inventory
We are currently verifying inventory for this item. Please check back later for current stock status.

I'm starting to wonder what the real deal is what those low quantity alerts. There have been a lot of things lately with NRD's that went from waitlist back to having a fair amount of stock (i.e. either available again with no notice at all [meaning over 100 available], or back up at 70, 80, 90 left). I'm wondering if they end up getting a second wave of certain items or are the alerts BS to rush you to buy

It's a conspiracy I tell you!

conspiracy10.jpg

I was hoping this wouldn't go to wait list for awhile [emoji17] I'm waiting to see what HT does with GOTG before I preorder anything else as all my funds are currently on hold for that movie.
If for some reason this set doesn't become available later I'll be ok with The Avengers 2 Cap suit though, with what I've seen so far anyway. [emoji13]

Back