Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, It always works out that way, but when is the last time we got the code on the 1st day of the month. I ordered day 1, no regrets. I will just cancel and reorder something else on my PO list and save the cash there.

Think I'll just keep my bbts order. On stuff over $250, the $20 coupon saves me less than saving CA sales tax from bbts.

Which shield would you like if they did? Clean in the classic colours?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If they did that would be epic! I would love to have the classic shield as it looked great the couple of scenes he wore it with his SHIELD outfit earlier in the film. Either that or the 'smoke damaged' shield which he fights WS on the freeway.

Alas I doubt we will be that lucky but I would imagine, and hope, that the AOU Cap will have a clean and battle damaged shield, one of which could be used with these (mix and match) as even though I am getting this 2 pack I am definitely getting buying the second Avengers Cap. The other way round would be to buy from one of the sellers breaking up the older Captain America figures.

If they did that would be epic! I would love to have the classic shield as it looked great the couple of scenes he wore it with his SHIELD outfit earlier in the film. Either that or the 'smoke damaged' shield which he fights WS on the freeway.

Alas I doubt we will be that lucky but I would imagine, and hope, that the AOU Cap will have a clean and battle damaged shield, one of which could be used with these (mix and match) as even though I am getting this 2 pack I am definitely getting buying the second Avengers Cap. The other way round would be to buy from one of the sellers breaking up the older Captain America figures.

yeah grab some shields on eBay, I myself have 5 shields spare

Back