Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is good and bad... great because we will get them much sooner but bad for those of us who expected a couple of months extra to finish budgeting.

Wish the Mark 33 would get bumped up a little, say end of the month so I have it before my birthday start of July lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I just got a shipping notice for mine.

No-Way-Simon-Pegg-In-Worlds-End-Gif.gif

jeebus, all these bump ups in schedule from HTs. I've been relying on scheduled dates, or the most likely delays, for budgeting of these figures.

But at the same time, new figures coming sooner is always a plus :yess:

^^^^ Hahaha, I think almost everyone who's been in this game/hobby for the past few years were expecting the delays....

I was going to ask them today, but in case anyone knew already, if I am given the option to transfer the NRD on this to another figure, if that other figure has a smaller NRD amount, will I lose the difference? or will they treat it as credit that I could use elsewhere on a future NRD?

I was going to ask them today, but in case anyone knew already, if I am given the option to transfer the NRD on this to another figure, if that other figure has a smaller NRD amount, will I lose the difference? or will they treat it as credit that I could use elsewhere on a future NRD?

I once had to cancel some figures that had NRDs on them, and when i called to cancel them due to other figures being a priority, they guy on the phone transferred the NRD to credit against other figures.

^^^ Ooo nice, I'll ask about that. Did you have to order the other item immediately? Or did they just put credit back into your account?

^^^ Ooo nice, I'll ask about that. Did you have to order the other item immediately? Or did they just put credit back into your account?

I had about six items on order, and cancelled a few that were due right now to pay for items that were upcoming in the next few weeks.
So i already had other items to transfer them to.

^^^ Cool, did it have to be towards another NRD or flex payment or could you just deduct the amount from a full payment?

Back