Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, man... I may have been the one who posted that "10 remaining" notice that caused you to PO much earlier than you planned,and for that I apologize. I wasn't aware that that's how SSC works. Was surprised to see it back up to a hundred, and now it's on normal status as if nothing happened.

Nah no need to apologize man, I'm happy to have the figure coming in and I probably would've caved regardless of the shield thing anyways. I just needed that extra push from SS and it worked, so good job SS, it just won't work on me again :wave

I don't think I ever saw a figure go from low quantity > sold out > wait list >low quantity > sold out > wait list > repeat more than the Diecast War Machine Mk II :lol

Thought you were in Scotland?

I am.
Ta-daa!

Joker-6.gif

What it all boils down to is that i have friends in many countries. Some places will not mark down the value of an item for international postage reasons.
I have friends in the US that will accept my SS and BBTS deliveries, friends in Australia for Popcultcha deliveries, several friends in China and Japan, Eastern Europe, South Africa, South America, etc.
If you help out enough people, they will be glad to help you out.
I also provide the same help for several friends in the US or elsewhere when they find something in the UK or Europe that they need sent to me so i can re-send it with the value marked down.
We all pay it forward.

I am.
Ta-daa!

Joker-6.gif

What it all boils down to is that i have friends in many countries. Some places will not mark down the value of an item for international postage reasons.
I have friends in the US that will accept my SS and BBTS deliveries, friends in Australia for Popcultcha deliveries, several friends in China and Japan, Eastern Europe, South Africa, South America, etc.
I also provide the same help for several friends in the US or elsewhere when they find something in the UK or Europe that they need sent to me so i can re-send it with the value marked down.
We all pay it forward.

Nice, a postage network. Very cool

We all pay it forward.

tumblr_mifbxs7JFW1qa02x4o1_500.gif

:wink1:

Back