Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

(photo of me taken right now at Starbucks)

picture089.jpg

Some day when (if) i ever get a job again, I won't have so much free time to paint Ninja Turtle figures, draw Rocket Raccoon sketches, and spend so much time on this wonderful forum. ;)

Some day.

Believe me, if there was a way.....Unfortunately I'm about 170 miles away. And the commute straight through Los Angeles would take up more time than the 8 hour shift. ;)

Personally, I think I should be the guy who parts out all of their 1/6 figures and sells the bits and pieces for customs. When they open their Bits and Pieces Department. But that's just me.

Personally, I think I should be the guy who parts out all of their 1/6 figures and sells the bits and pieces for customs. When they open their Bits and Pieces Department. But that's just me.

Offer *Susan a foot rub. Maybe she'll put in a good word for you.

Kid Coulson is away at Summer Camp up in the mountains this week, probably training to fight Hydra.

We usually have the name of whatever comic character is on our tee shirts that day written on our cups. But I wear Cap stuff so often, and I'm there several times a week, so usually if they don't ask and I don't say, they'll just automatically write CAPTAIN AMERICA on my cup. ;)

No, but one day I wore my blue pants and long sleeve cap uniform shirt. Some guy asked if his girlfriend could take a picture of us together. Weird.

Maybe I'll do it in a few weeks during SDCC.

Back