Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that was awesome, that was at Paleyfest in Hollywood. I love the look on Clark Gregg's face when he saw my Son. You should see his interview on Huffington Post when he saw our video question. ;)

Yeah that was awesome, that was at Paleyfest in Hollywood. I love the look on Clark Gregg's face when he saw my Son. You should see his interview on Huffington Post when he saw our video question. ;)

That must have been a really cool moment!!

LOL thanks. That's me in the background in my Cap costume if no one figured that out.

Didn't want to derail this thread, but glad you enjoyed it.

I'm hopeful that one day my Son can sit down and interview Clark. I think that would be awesome. Maybe some day.

And of course I'd be totally open to being in anything Marvel related, of course. Since I'm currently unemployed, now would be a great time. ;)

LOL thanks. That's me in the background in my Cap costume if no one figured that out.

Didn't want to derail this thread, but glad you enjoyed it.

Soo very cool.
And the only time we *ever* get a thread derailment when waiting for a figure is when someone feels the need to pop in and complain that we are all talking instead of waiting patiently for the figure to be released...
So keep it coming Shawn. I never tire of any talk in threads.

Kinda random but...I think I just noticed that Steve threw his shield at this guys balls...

tumblr_n79m537A9T1rck739o1_500.gif

Good call.
I never noticed that before!
I am guessing that will not be practical though.
Likely, just a CG Shield, and a joke on the part of the artist in question.

Haha of course I know it's CG but like. God damn, Steve. I know you gotta get **** done. You go. But that was kinda a bit much. And we all thought Steve was really just a precious gentle wallflower sunbaby. All changed by the single toss of your favorite nutbusting weapon. Good Job Steve, A+ aim buddy.

Haha of course I know it's CG but like. God damn, Steve. I know you gotta get **** done. You go. But that was kinda a bit much. And we all thought Steve was really just a precious gentle wallflower sunbaby. All changed by the single toss of your favorite nutbusting weapon. Good Job Steve, A+ aim buddy.

His aim is one of the most amazing things about him!
First of all, he hits you dead on with his shield, but he *also* hits you at the correct angle and with the correct amount of force so the shield ricochets *off* you, then off three walls and back into Cap's hands where he is twenty paces further than when he threw the shield.
Could with the fact that he only seems to use non-lethal hits(Even though it could be argued that the ball-shot above is pretty lethal looking), makes Cap one of the most stand up heroes.

Back