Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it looks like it hits him flat in the gut

sOZ2y0U.png

Gundams my good sir, gundams ;)

I used to build them myself :lol

big in Japan I suppose.... You have to love Japan though, such a cool country and I'll be going there for the Olympics:hi5: but on the wiki for these guys I found this and I quote

''Academics in Japan have also viewed the series as inspiration, with the International Gundam Society being the first academic institution based on an animated TV series''

WOW!

big in Japan I suppose.... You have to love Japan though, such a cool country and I'll be going there for the Olympics:hi5: but on the wiki for these guys I found this and I quote

''Academics in Japan have also viewed the series as inspiration, with the International Gundam Society being the first academic institution based on an animated TV series''

WOW!

Also erected a 1:1 scale statue, 18m talk of the first gundam :lol i wanna go and see it so bad

I would love to see it too! I wish it had been made when I was over there during my time in Yokosuka.

Thats amazing, theres one in Tokyo that cost $1.5m to build, I'm not sure how much this cost, but if I won the lottery or something I would build something like this in my front yard :lol

maybe a 1:1 scale ED209 or the Destroyer from Thor :rotfl

Back