Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say TWS has the best story and action out of all the movies so far, as well as a better made movie in general. What The Avengers has is all the character interaction between all the heroes. Plus it was the first team up movie and was pretty much an experiment. TWS I think, is the best solo movie so far while The Avengers is the best team movie, but we'll have to see what Guardians and Age of Ultron turn out to be.

I think a lot of people would agree it's 1/2 or 2/1 for Avengers and WS. It's still nearly impossible for me to top Avengers just because the hype was so insane leading up to the movie and it was even better than I had hoped for. While WS was much better than I expected, my expectations weren't as high as Avengers.

If that makes any sense.

I guess I have to see WS a few more times to really know where I would rate it as I only have seen it once. I saw it after around a month after its release and I had the opposite reaction. It was so hyped up that I think nothing would have lived up to what I expected. The opposite happened with the First Avenger - I heard so many negative reviews that I did not see that one until right after Avengers and that was only to get an idea of Captain America's story arc. Turns out I loved it and have watched that movie more than any of the others.:huh

LOL I've learned to ignore other's comments when it comes to movies. I avoided Lone Ranger for the longest time because it seemed like EVERYONE hated it. Finally saw it, absolutely loved it.

Well no matter how much you loved TWS, Transformers is going to make more money.

>runs and hides behind a rock<

gifstter-23.gif

:lol

I only liked the first Transformers he rest suck soooo much its unbelievable, I'm hoping Age of Ultron can top Avengers :pray:
The thing is ... Ultron won't have the classic Helmet, which for me is a HUGE disappointment... it makes me want to cry.

If I found out he didn't have the classic helmet during the movie I'd probably hate the entire movie, yeah I'm weird like that :lol

Last edited:
Tws gets love bc it's infinitely more watchable than the first movie, which was pretty much a snoozer.

Avengers > Iron Man > Thor > Tws

Tws gets love bc it's infinitely more watchable than the first movie, which was pretty much a snoozer.

Avengers > Iron Man > Thor > Tws

I love the first Cap myself. It grew on me after my second viewing of it - my only issue with it was how rushed it felt (obviously due to the need to get him frozen to be in Avengers) and how little of the Howling Commandos in action we saw. The second half was very rushed. I still enjoy it overall very much.

I think TWS gets praised because it was awesome. :wink1:

My top 5 order would be TWS = Avengers > Iron Man > Thor > Cap: TFA

If i had to choose, I would probably go Iron Man > Avengers > TWS but its really really close. If it was a race you would have watch the replay to see who won :lol

Well, we have seen set photos of a guy wearing an Ultron helmet, but that doesn't mean that's what it will look like in the movie. But it wouldn't surprise me if the helmet doesn't look exactly like it does in the comics.

Hopefully we'll find out in about a month at SDCC.

I guess I have to see WS a few more times to really know where I would rate it as I only have seen it once.

I have only seen it once too, although even so I would put it in second place after Avengers Assemble as my favourite Marvel movie (albeit a very close second place!!) . TWS though is easily the best solo film (for me) of the lot so far though.

LOL I've learned to ignore other's comments when it comes to movies. I avoided Lone Ranger for the longest time because it seemed like EVERYONE hated it. Finally saw it, absolutely loved it.

:exactly: :goodpost: I've found that too! I usually ignore comments/reviews - Best way to judge a film is to see it for yourself!

I love the first Cap myself. It grew on me after my second viewing of it - my only issue with it was how rushed it felt (obviously due to the need to get him frozen to be in Avengers) and how little of the Howling Commandos in action we saw. The second half was very rushed. I still enjoy it overall very much.

I think TWS gets praised because it was awesome. :wink1:

My top 5 order would be TWS = Avengers > Iron Man > Thor > Cap: TFA

I'm with ya. I love the first Cap. My only gripes are I wish the final battle with Red Skull was a little better and I agree about the Commandos; there were some deleted action scenes with them that should've been left in the movie

Also, the first Cap still has the best romance I've ever seen in a comic book film. For some reason, I could not get into the Gwen/Peter relationship in the new movies at all.

Back