Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is so AWESOME looking! :rock

HOT_TOYS_HK_EXPO_DISPLAY_CAPTAIN_AMERICA_THE_WINTER_SOLDIER_CAP_IN_STEALTH_SUIT_01.jpg

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Hot-Toys-02.jpg

Freaking yeah. So badass.

X-men 3: The last stand by the Juggernaut.

Counts

Doesn't :lol :wink1:

When Steve is chasing Winter Soldier through the office building, and he just starts running straight through every wall that's in his way, has that ever been done in an action movie before? Because I've never seen it before, and I thought it was the most awesome thing ever--a perfect way to illustrate just how much stronger Steve is than a regular guy, and just how "super" a super-soldier he is.

Exactly. Love that scene :yess:

If you want to link to a specific time on a youtube video, add #t= and the amount of seconds. For 38 seconds, add #t=38 at the end, for two minutes, add #t=120, etc. Then the link will start exactly where you need it to(But you cannot add the VIDEO tags. Just leave it as a link):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cdyyj_zOag#t=38

Amazing tip, I did not know that. If I could leave you rep right now I would! :hi5:

there's also the option to pick the time the video will start at when you click on the share option on a youtube clip, and it will automatically change the url

it's to the right of the highlighted url

I dont remember seeing this mentioned yet and with all of the noise made with Silver Centurion being moved up I didnt notice, but according to OSR's Blogspot this bad boy (or should I say boys) is now showing as a release in December not October... Which if the trend I have read of the Asian countries getting it approx 1 month before everyone else those of us in the UK/US and where ever else should be seeing our Captains arrive sometime in January 2015?

there's also the option to pick the time the video will start at when you click on the share option on a youtube clip, and it will automatically change the url

it's to the right of the highlighted url

Yeah, but all that does is add the #t= and the time. If you just type that yourself with the link, you can cut out the middle man, lol. And if you are on a mobile device, that might not be an option, so it's handy to know what to type.

Yeah, but all that does is add the #t= and the time. If you just type that yourself with the link, you can cut out the middle man, lol. And if you are on a mobile device, that might not be an option, so it's handy to know what to type.

yeah I figured I would add it though, since some people have difficulty posting photos and such on these threads. It makes it easier for them, if they are on a computer

Back