Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I figured I would add it though, since some people have difficulty posting photos and such on these threads. It makes it easier for them, if they are on a computer

Of course. Makes sense. I always type the shortcut code myself though. I generally type the , , , [IMG], [VIDEO] tags myself out of... handy to know the way YT lets you do it too.

hey DarkAngel, you've had a pretty noticeable absence lately, the Marvel boards have been pretty Tumbleweedy

I know! It has sucked being away from the Marvel boards...had a pretty active week off work. Got some decent tanage too :) I'll be back to my normal post rate around Monday! I have really missed this place though

I know! It has sucked being away from the Marvel boards...had a pretty active week off work. Got some decent tanage too :) I'll be back to my normal post rate around Monday! I have really missed this place though

sounds awesome :hi5: always nice to take some time for relaxing :chillpill:

How come I keep losing that link to the custom die-cast shield? It's one-sixth something correct? I keep thinking I bookmarked it. :slap

Yeah, I'm thinking about it myself. It's that damn cheap strap that bothers me....:slap Hell, I might finally be able to put this shield on the back of my TFA Cap w/ that hook they give. Still no luck since the current shield's straps are too thick, haha.

Back