1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 - TDKR - John Blake with Bat-Signal 1/6th scale Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

Thanks. That 100% more than I know.

At now I know the people throwing Blake, Gordon and DX Two-Face around are just posting their wants.

I just re read the whole thing again, and i did notice that they wrote HT will give us a satisfactory answer on which TDKR character they'll be giving us in 2013.

I think its safe to say that we can get a 2 face/Harvey Dent, Comm Gordon, Ra's and Blake. At least to me thats satisfactory.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

yes exactly. just fans posting their wants. nothing more.

Remember to the laughing joker sculpt that was up on fb not long ago with fans ranting that they want it, and a 2.0 followed soon after that?

Never underestimate the power of obsessed fan boys:lecture

every time this thread gets bumped i cry a little inside.

want a blake! please ht!

every time this thread gets bumped i cry a little inside.

want a blake! please ht!

Well, if this does actually mean we are getting a 4th figure/character from DKR, who are the realistic options?

Blake ( IMO, most likely )
Ra's ( My most wanted )
Commissioner Gordon
Bruce Wayne

Stretches ( IMO )

Talia
Alfred
Fox
Bane ( a 2nd )
Catwoman ( a 2nd )
Dr Crane

We already have enough waste-of-a-figures out there so we don't need HT to waste time on this boob.

i need this boob.

and any other boobs ht wants to make from the nolanverse.

i need this boob.

and any other boobs ht wants to make from the nolanverse.

I don't mind the Nolanverse, but beyond doing Ra's I don't see any reason to go beyond which is already in the pipeline aside from reissues.

Maybe I'm just bias since I think JGL is a highly overrated actor and I thought he was nothing special in TDKR.

It still doesn't change that it would be a boring useless figure.

It still doesn't change that it would be a boring useless figure.

for you.

i think almost everything not in the nolanverse is a boring useless figure since i have no use for them and they don't interest me, but it seems sorta pointless to say so, though.

but whatever, knock yourself out!

: D

I think it would be cool to have a Gotham Police officer figure. Not so much his black suit detective gear.

For everything that has been put on the back burner by HT, if this was even announced it should wait... a long long time. It's such a non priority at all and wouldn't sell well anyway.

I think it would be cool to have a Gotham Police officer figure. Not so much his black suit detective gear.

since he wouldn't have much in the way of accessories maybe they could do both!

I'd put him up in a TDK suit. Mabe with a customized shorter version of the narrow body, since he's shorted than Bale.

i don't disagree. i'll take one of each.

This thread was created by awful person for awful persons.

But "and more" could be anything.

"and more" could be bane ~ that's what the teaser shows in the background, so this could all be moot.

hope it's not, but i ain't holding my breath.

Whether HT does one or not, I will have a figure of Blake in my collection sooner or later

Back