1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! Post some pics if you can. :clap

It's an accessory. Why does there even need to be a comparison in the first place? The only one comparing them is you and as I've already stated, ask yourself why you even feel the need to in the first place.

People have already stated you're free to spend your money however you like, just as they are. People have also already told you and reassured you that the accessory for your toy is better, it looks awesome. Just not $70 more better. Simple as that.

Not sure what you want people to admit. :dunno

Maybe read again what I posted. You guys just don't get it. Just move on already lol
Enjoy your Toys Era Spear =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're not comfortable paying a specific value for a custom maybe you should look into doing more research and finding out just how much trouble and effort the artist put into making the custom. Instead of crying about how it's money down the drain.

It's just funny that people like you and others are so mad about me saying that a $35 custom spear won't compare to a $100 custom spear.

You guys need to get over it lol

Is Tony Mei a friend of yours? Just curious.

It's just funny that people like you and others are so mad about me saying that a $35 custom spear won't compare to a $100 custom spear.

Let's not cloud the argument here.

You started getting defensive when me and a couple of other members said we couldn't tell enough of a difference to make the jump from a $35 spear to a $100+ spear.

If you like it, then good for you.

There is no need for you to:
1) Be condescending and assume people here can't afford these accessories
2) Become defensive. If you are confident with your choice of spear, then why the feel the need to defend your choice?
3) Assume that an un-released spear is inferior due to price alone. Let's just wait and see what it looks like.

Some members did over-react, I'll give you that.

Every single one of your response has been very rude and condescending.

It would have been better for you to have just said:
"I understand you can't see the difference. Maybe the difference is very mute but its okay."

Instead, you've been crowding the thread with:

gj1980 said:
Instead of crying about how it's money down the drain.

gj1980 said:
It's just funny that you're trying to go avoid any type of comparison between the Toys Era Spear and the Tony Mei Spear.
You guys just don't get it. Just move on already lol

gj1980 said:
I think it's just funny that there's some people that would rather dig their head in the sand and convince themselves that a $35 "accessory" will look similar to a $100 "accessory". Instead of just admitting that at the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

gj1980 said:
If you can't see a difference, best to stick with the $35 version or wait until they release their final product.

Reading your posts alone, it sounds like buyers remorse.

Anyways, as mentioned, let's all just move on from the spear. I won't say anything else about it.

I don't need the last word.

What this thread needs is more pictures!

Let's not cloud the argument here.

You started getting defensive when me and a couple of other members said we couldn't tell enough of a difference to make the jump from a $35 spear to a $100+ spear.

If you like it, then good for you.

There is no need for you to:
1) Be condescending and assume people here can't afford these accessories
2) Become defensive. If you are confident with your choice of spear, then why the feel the need to defend your choice?
3) Assume that an un-released spear is inferior due to price alone. Let's just wait and see what it looks like.

Some members did over-react, I'll give you that.

Every single one of your response has been very rude and condescending.

It would have been better for you to have just said:
"I understand you can't see the difference. Maybe the difference is very mute but its okay."

Instead, you've been crowding the thread with:

Reading your posts alone, it sounds like buyers remorse.

:clap :clap :clap

It this guy really a statue like many say?

The articulation is indeed a bit stiff, yes.

Every time I read gj1980 posts, I think of Khan from King of the Hill...

2248921.jpg

"You just dumb redneck hillbilly who can't afford superior spear, you poor, I better than you"

:rotfl

I can't wait for Toys Era to release the spear. I look forward to everyone's final in hand pics =)
[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]

Same here. Maybe I should just take out Armored Bats out of the box. Waiting for that damn spear for ages! [emoji29]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Same here. Maybe I should just take out Armored Bats out of the box. Waiting for that damn spear for ages! [emoji29]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have mine displayed already and he looks like a beast as is. All he needs is a spear and he'll be complete.

Every time I read gj1980 posts, I think of Khan from King of the Hill...

View attachment 298406

"You just dumb redneck hillbilly who can't afford superior spear, you poor, I better than you"

:rotfl

It's better to be the rich Asian guy than the dumb redneck hillbilly lol. That's a compliment. Thanks =)

have not seen movie yet, do prefer to be able to pose my figures but still im tempted by this! hits me in the i love DKR by Miller feels. bet even w/o many pose options its beast on display and eye catching for sure. tempted...................... !

Love my guy. Only nit pic (I'm ok with the articulation for what you get in detail of suit) is the cut through on the cape for the bandolier. It's tough to position properly and the hole gets frayed.

Other than that - here he is...

f67455004456fb0d79522419fb971acc.jpg

e299a57518e92f8f88fc0d401a6a30fd.jpg

Looks great! Congrats.

Regarding your nit pick, I'm presuming that you already adjusted the bandolier in the back to lengthen/loosen it up a bit?

yes sir i did - its a little stiff the strap - but also the hole in the cape it goes through is showing a little bit of fraying - i may have to tap it with some glue or Clipper it with a lighter...

Back