1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Unlike regular and Apocalypse Bats, this bears no likeness to Affleck. I'm guessing it was a rush job for Toy Soul? Or HT was going off of early concept art?

That's actually a positive imo. Really need a price on this thing already.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

I find head piece resembles a cat more then a bat.....I can't get past that to judge the face plate

1010621_991994657540184_3888313950405308067_n.jpg

Whoa. I thought this was a movie still.

Unlike regular and Apocalypse Bats, this bears no likeness to Affleck. I'm guessing it was a rush job for Toy Soul? Or HT was going off of early concept art?

I guarantee you everything here is from early concept art. They do that all the time. Remember the TDK figures? Both Batman and Joker v1 weren't fully accurate especially Joker because of the concept art they worked from. I'm sure it'll be tweaked but I'm even more sure they'll be a v2 of all of the Batmans if they can figure out a way to get it done. I wouldn't be shocked if this was no diecast and then later on we got a diecast version.

Hopefully they won't take the V2 route and they'll either see previews of the movie or wait until after it's out to release the figure, and tweak it.

I guarantee you everything here is from early concept art. They do that all the time. Remember the TDK figures? Both Batman and Joker v1 weren't fully accurate especially Joker because of the concept art they worked from. I'm sure it'll be tweaked but I'm even more sure they'll be a v2 of all of the Batmans if they can figure out a way to get it done. I wouldn't be shocked if this was no diecast and then later on we got a diecast version.

Yeah, that's probably it. I also could see HT doing a BD Armored Batman, especially if he gets seriously ****ed up during the movie.

****. I thought I was good for now. No interest in all the reruns of the avengers figures, no interest in Star Wars and no interest in BvS... or so I thought. This armored Batman, ****! That looks amazing. And I like this Superman a lot better than the MOS (maybe cause the filmed SUCKED so bad). I kinda hope this film will suck as well, then I'll save all that money, but then again, I kinda hope it's amazing.
This is now (apart from Hatefull 8) highest on my "want to see 2016" list.
Did I mention that I LOVE the armored Batman? Holy cow!

:goodpost::exactly:

Sadly. With the prices we have seen recently, I fear this might be too expensive for me. I just think this is the greatest Batsuit Hot Toys have yet produced

Well yes, of course it will the most expensive of the 3 batman figures shown so far. My question was why do you think it will be 'so' expensive compared to other HT releases?

I didn't say compared to anything. I just said it was gonna be expensive :) I hope 300 USD, but fear it will be 400 USD

If it's more than 300 I'm out

Well yes, of course it will the most expensive of the 3 batman figures shown so far. My question was why do you think it will be 'so' expensive compared to other HT releases?

Depending on how it's released, a package deal with the Batsignal would surely push it above the others.

Unless it comes packaged with the Batsignal, or a crazy amount of of accessories, or is diecast, I see no reason why it should be over $300.

Yea, I don't see it being anywhere close to $400 if it doesn't come with the batsignal. General Zod, which is kind of comparable, cost $239. Also, the Iron Man Mark 1 cost $220. Granted, both figures are a couple years old so the price will no doubt increase, but I don't think it will be that much. Like I said, certainly not close to $400.

The diecast Ironman is around $350, so might be where the price will be. Is this diecast or plastic?

Back