Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

0d84149d-s.jpg

0873ce6e-s.jpg

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

The more I see of this guy, the more I need him.

The last thing I need right now is another PO, but yeah...I still want to see a preorder for this guy. :slap :lol

Day one preorder for me! That bats look great!!

It's probably the least reviled - that's not hyperbolic, is it? :lol - of the three Batman figures.

he has his pants pulled up like urkel. Lol

Besides that he looks seriously awesome. Definitely picking him up.

I'm still worried that they aren't going to add any head or neck articulation.

Love this look so much. So cool!

I just want one Batman figure, but undecided between this or the regular Bats...:gah:

I'm not one for all of the crazy else world style of different Batmen, But there is something about this figure.... I know it's a dream sequence or whatever. I really like this one & if I can manage the $$$$, it will be mine.

Any word on when this'll be up for PO?

Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible...

Damn this figure is some badassery. I hope it comes with a unmasked Affleck sculpt. Supes does de-mask him while in this outfit in the movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think this figure looks nice. It will be interesting what he comes with.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible...

Damn this figure is some badassery. I hope it comes with a unmasked Affleck sculpt. Supes does de-mask him while in this outfit in the movie!

I hadn't even thought of this. That would be amazeballs!

Such an awesome design

Some new pics I saw on facebook.

FB_IMG_1457105232497.jpgFB_IMG_1457105224929.jpg

Looks really cool, i hope it goes up for preorder soon. I think that even if the movie is not that good, this and the black chrome versions are gonna be must haves.......but thats just my opinion.

Back