1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep looking at pics and I would love for someone to correct me cause I really really wanna buy this, but isnt the cape too long?!?

im getting really excited thinking of dynamic poses that will be possible due to the cape. A museum pose with the cape blowing off to the side while he holds it with one hand, yea I think im gonna get this...

Did the bvs batman come with the bat vigilante branding iron or just this one comes with it?
Cause I liked the whole vigilante branding part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Who cares, both movies BvS and Suicide Squad sucked. Just sell the base and rebreather to this and throw the box away. BAM there's your BvS Batman.

He's got that kryptonite gun and the brander thingie. He's BvS Batman with a better cape.

My mind is not a base nor box to be discarded, and some things are just too damn...potent for cognitive dissonance to prevail. I might look at my shelf and think "damn. That's a cool figure," if only for a moment, but it would not last. It could not last. Because I would remember...

I. Would. Remember.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

It's looking good. The wired cape looks cool to pose. I wish that cape was an option included with the BvS figure too. Everything else is the same except the addition of the rebreather mask and new base. I'm surprised they included the grenade launcher and bat-brand. More accessories are always good though.

Looks great, but since I already have the BvS figure I'll wait for the Justice League versions. Great for those who missed it though.

Sideshow needs to put the up for order now. I wish to give them money for this! Also The New Avengers Scarlet Witch did show up on the weekend so there is hope this will as well.

Great for those who missed BVS. But I'm happy with my BVS and the Deadshot EX PO I have comes with the rebreather and cuffs to complete this look.
e678c4b1cc2328fbb0d2bf165c0432dc.jpg

It's a great figure (regardless of your opinion of the movie), so this will be nice for anyone who missed the BvS version.

Back