1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

SWEEEET! About damn time.Now watch scalper price's fall ha ha sorry.

It's gonna be a long wait but so worth it and other's will trade up i bet. I am Very happy to see this.:yess:

From hot toys secret base (facebook page), it seems that suicide squad batman is limited to 3,000 units worldwide. Hong Kong has 500 units up for preorder at secret base store.

Awesome!! I have BvS Batman on the way though... At least everyone who didn't have the opportunity to own the 2016 FOTY will have a second chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh I am gonna have to buy this. Had to cancel my original po due to emergency financial situation at the time, wont happen again. Still am a little meh on the cape though, just seems too long but im sure itll display great. This might even push me to get the Joker tuxedo version.

On display at Secret Base

16716288_1245174092217863_5088599430837856009_o.jpg

This is a great opportunity for those who missed out on the BvS release. I see it having a big effect on the aftermarket of the previous, though it may only be true for the regular package seeing that this one's got everything it had, and more (rebreather and the new cape). Sniper+TC package might hold up, I guess.

Surprised that HT didn't bother to correct the placement of the utility belt boxes though.

What are the odds that this is actually more expensive than the BvS version? :lol

Annnnnd a moment of silence for those "extremely wise" collectors that paid out of the ass to get the vanilla version, my buyer included.

Will these people EVER learn. LOL!

Limited edition, new accessory, and upgraded cape... I could see $260.

Oxygen mask = sniper rifle

New cape = old cape

The new cape is what the old one should have been instead of that rectanglular piece of paper.

You're probably right though.

Oxygen mask = sniper rifle

New cape = old cape

The new cape is what the old one should have been instead of that rectanglular piece of paper.

You're probably right though.

Yeah, I didn't like it as I typed it, either. I'm still going to try to get one.... Dammit.

On display at Secret Base

16716288_1245174092217863_5088599430837856009_o.jpg

This looks awesome! Easy pass for me though. I prefer to keep my figures in a museum pose and I can just imagine how much of a mess this cape will be if it WASN'T in a dynamic pose like this. Also how will the costume fabric hold up over time if this figure was left in a pose like this.

I'm happy fellow collectors that missed out on the first release will have a chance to get this one.

For anyone who's planning on getting this, I might have a modded BvS stock cape available that you can switch out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back