1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you credit these people regardless of how you use these pictures...

I just collect them on my HD.

My appreciation is the credit.

Getting back to the figure, i highly doubt they changed bodies considering it's so limited. I'm surprised they even changed the color tbh. I also agree the lighter grey is making those areas appear larger in certain circumstances. After all, dark colors are slimming.

It's good they made it lighter. For me that was the only issue I ever had with the BvS figure. Capes are easy to fix but colour of the figure itself not so much.

What's wrong with that? I charge even more for sending an item inside the EU, that's what i'm really paying for international tracked package (and minimum weight doesn't matter).

For a tiny pair of plastic 1:6 hand cuffs? £15 postage? That's for postage within the UK - not internationally tracked. They could easily go in a envelope with some protective card and be posted for the price of a single stamp which I think is 56p.

For a tiny pair of plastic 1:6 hand cuffs? £15 postage? That's for postage within the UK - not internationally tracked. They could easily go in a envelope with some protective card and be posted for the price of a single stamp which I think is 56p.

situations like that are just another reason the masses get screwed when selling on ebay. they used to charge the fees on your selling price. so people would list a $20 item for $4 w/ $16 shipping charge. didn't matter to you as it cost you $20 regardless. but they only got fees on 4 vs. 20. so all it has done is screwed over the masses as you now get screwed w/ fees on the whole purchase. so sell a $100 item and it is $20 to ship... you pay fees on $120. paying fees on shipping... its a joke, but nothing you can do and they know they got you by the ballz.

I just collect them on my HD.

My appreciation is the credit.

Getting back to the figure, i highly doubt they changed bodies considering it's so limited. I'm surprised they even changed the color tbh. I also agree the lighter grey is making those areas appear larger in certain circumstances. After all, dark colors are slimming.
Yes!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,
I wanted to gather other peoples opinions on this. I'm debating whether to pick this up or the battle-damaged armour batman. I already own the bvs batman but think that figure is flawless and wouldn't mind owning something similar or even improved upon. Anybody have any opinions on what I should choose?
Thank you.

Hello everyone,
I wanted to gather other peoples opinions on this. I'm debating whether to pick this up or the battle-damaged armour batman. I already own the bvs batman but think that figure is flawless and wouldn't mind owning something similar or even improved upon. Anybody have any opinions on what I should choose?
Thank you.

Go with your gut. In situations like this, usually whatever your first impulse is, is usually what you really want.

Hello everyone,
Thank you.
Sell the BVS batman and get this along with the battle damaged armoured batman :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It's really frustrating that there are no bloggers pics of this. There's been delayed photography in the past, so hopefully that's the case here, but for a figure like this that would really benefit from visual evidence of any updated qualities it might have, you'd think we'd get a showcase of some kind.

It's really frustrating that there are no bloggers pics of this. There's been delayed photography in the past, so hopefully that's the case here, but for a figure like this that would really benefit from visual evidence of any updated qualities it might have, you'd think we'd get a showcase of some kind.

Less than 500 were released all sold out in early preorders by VIP members.
This is one of the most limited hot toys for a few years.
It's also been improved a lot from original release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fewer than 500 were released all sold out in early preorders by VIP members.
This is one of the most limited hot toys for a few years.
It's also been improved a lot from original release

HT confirmed an edition size?

I still love the BvS figure don't get me wrong. Just wish it was as light as it should have been. Might be a long time before we get an on screen Bat suit like this again. I expect the next cinematic version of Batman to go back to the all black look sadly.

Please God Nooooooooooo!

Back