1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this is friggin badass. LOVE the lighter suit and beefier body. Thanks for the pics creasy.

Quick photo in better light, you can see how much lighter the suit is
5cc8deee1704e566b0c7295bb854cdda.png

He's more muscular pronounced on his top half and bottom half, but it still leaves you with a big gap in his costume to his inner thighs-just like the original.
It's as easy fix I just ain't got round to it, havin too much fun with the cape.

Arrgh are you kidding me, he looks scrawnier in the legs after all :gah: well hopefully I can figure out how to fix it when I see it in hand

Guyver, your quotations didn't work here. It appears that you are having a conversation with yourself... LOL "Gollum!"

https://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2448387/gollum-vs-smeagol-o.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder how many they made for this since it sold out in 3 hours.

3000 units WORLDWIDE. We don't know how much Sideshow got from that, but could be around 2000 since they have distribution rights to like half of the globe. Our local distributor got very limited units, like less than 100. HK I believe got 500, via Secret Base.

Nope that was the original SSC release date...now that it has already been released in Asia this will be one of those rare cases where instead of the figure releasing months later than the date it will actually be much earlier...this figure will ship late September very early October at the very latest.

I think so, too. Global limited edition of 3,000, so they don't need to produce that many.

Hey Creasy ..can you snap a pic of him flexing ..looks like they beefed up his bicep somewhat as well :horror

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. all I wanted to do is show the rest of the guys on here that he's an improvement.
I ain't sure why "Vortex" took offence to my photographs or futzing skills lol
But this guy is a legitimate improvement,
New favourite hot toys batman

I don't believe i signaled you out did I? I put you in the same group with all the others in this thread. I'm still not impressed but that's ok because i can't take good photos either. I'm looking for blogger pics or someone like I Am Toys.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looking at those biceps I can see that they've been enlarged. Kind of looks like the arms used for the JL Batman prototype. Looks good! Thanks for the pictures creasy!

I don't believe i signaled you out did I? I put you in the same group with all the others in this thread. I'm still not impressed but that's ok because i can't take good photos either. I'm looking for blogger pics or someone like I Am Toys.

Yeah...but his photos actually were good so...

Looking at those biceps I can see that they've been enlarged. Kind of looks like the arms used for the JL Batman prototype. Looks good! Thanks for the pictures creasy!

Thanks man, appreciate the love! If u want more photos let me know.
Yeah he's beefier in the chest area, and his 6 pack is more pronounced. Also has bigger legs

Be great to have some side by side comparison photos!!!! :)

Can't get over how jacked up this batman is I LOVE IT!!!!

Back