Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

So which Elder is considered better? the one from Predator 2 or the other one?

Yeah, i guess the P2 elder is generally considered the best. Of course its all down to personal opinion i guess. Some people might prefer the look of the AvP one. Not me though. I love this dude. haha. :lol

I ve had this piece from new and it was never sealed.

Never gunna get one at the prices that p2 elder is going for:(

I smell fake bidding and a NAD claim coming from the buyer

Title says MISB but look carefully at one of the answers it is broken but clearly does not say that in the description

I was being sarcastic. I would never sell mine... well I would if I really needed to. Ebay is known for shill bidding, wouldn't surprise me if this one was a prime example of it. I suppose that's why most of these things are so high in price (not value).

Hahaha! I wouldn't pay $100 for that POS figure.

where have I been just realized there are such wonderful figures out there. I curse myself for it.

On another note, there's a question at the bottom asking if the listing is for both the AVP Elder and the P2 Elder. Seller responded saying it's for both. A little vague of an answer, but who knows.

On another note, there's a question at the bottom asking if the listing is for both the AVP Elder and the P2 Elder. Seller responded saying it's for both. A little vague of an answer, but who knows.

:exactly: As i posted in the other thread. Im guessing the answer seems vague because english isnt his first language. But he still states, yes its both figures.

The answer isn't vague at all. The problem is, the question AND answer have absolutely nothing to do with the sale.

Q: Hello, are there the 2 elder predators ? the one from predator 2 an AVP?
A: sure the one elder predator from predator 2 an avp

100% correct. There are TWO different "Elder" Predators: 1 from Predator 2 and another 1 from AVP.

Notice there's no mention of the sale though. That's the thing. No mention that BOTH are included in the sale. Even the question doesn't ask that. It simply asks if there are 2 different "Elder" Predators. And the answer is yes. Because there are 2 different ones.

Someone ask him specifically! ;)

We may have to bring Judge Judy back into this...

lmao... well theres one for 1,500.... the seller used the same picture as the one that just ended last night for 1,200. what gets me the most is that if you're going to sell something for that price... why cant you take 2 seconds out of your day to take a pic of the actual item rather than stealing someone else's pic.

i asked him what figure he was selling and he told me its the P2 elder.. lol... he dosent even know what he is selling if he has the other picture up..

He told me the same thing and took the picture of the AVP Predator down.

damn i think you guys might have smartened him up he's either going to screw someone or waste someone's time royally now that the pic is down... at least before we all knew his listing was full of ____.

Back