Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

Thanks bro. Nah.. I would never pay crazy amounts for any figure even if it's a grail to me but I got him for less than the going rate on ebay though. :)

Anyway, I saw a P2 elder sometime ago that was customized with quills. Anyone remember where that thread is? Did it use the AVP elder quills? I wanna see how the quills were placed coz I haven't got a clue.

You can also ask SilentSurfer. He did mine and always does a AWESOME job. All you need are AVP Elder quills but he might have some on hand. Hope these pics help.

112_0336.jpg

112_0326.jpg

112_0337.jpg

112_0342.jpg

my pred 2 elder is fully customized! quills, paintjob, added all the extra accessoires, also added the gauntlet house of the p2, painted it grey, the pred 2 elder does not have the gauntlet house of pred 1,

Thanks for the pics darthjuan! :)

Sure wish the P1 had the P2 elders body proportion and dreads. I wonder if anyone did a custom of that. I'd like to see a body swap to P1 along with repainting it to match the body color.

my pred 2 elder is fully customized! quills, paintjob, added all the extra accessoires, also added the gauntlet house of the p2, painted it grey, the pred 2 elder does not have the gauntlet house of pred 1,

Nice! Can you post some pics of it? :)

Thanks for the pics darthjuan! :)

Sure wish the P1 had the P2 elders body proportion and dreads. I wonder if anyone did a custom of that. I'd like to see a body swap to P1 along with repainting it to match the body color.

Well awhile bac before the P1 was ever made someone did customize an Elder 2 into a P1 Pred with custom bio and everything. Dunno where I saw it though. It was before I even joined this forum.

Great pics man, i should really build mine this week ><

Preds 2 line is the greatest, just need to improve something :exactly:
LizHurley-OKclindoeil.gif

DSC04887.jpg

DSC03360.jpg

Grayback armor repainted into black, like in the movie, plus movie-like bladebox from P2:

grayback_feet.jpg

winston_grayback_handarmor.jpg

grayback-armor-finalrepaint-2.jpg

grayback-armor-finalrepaint-3.jpg

already assembled, but didn't make a full photo.

Great work P.! Your armor rocks.

And Dront. ALWAYS great to see that familiar old fella again! :rock

What biomask is that there on the left? I thought I was looking at the actual Predator costume there for second.
Taylerdurdem's mask.
yes. his work is 100 times better than the original HT helmet. recommended for everyone.

Great work P.! Your armor rocks.
thank you very much. i know that many people will do better, but it was my second repaint in all life, and i still didn't see anybody remaking the Grayback's armor.
here are his assembled photos next to P1.
please note the height of both and P2 blades box.

grayback-armor-finalrepaint-4.jpg

grayback-armor-finalrepaint-5.jpg

p.s. it is not the HT Elder original armor.
for my repainted Grayback i used the P1 armor: its "boots" fit better, it has a functioning med-kit and its shoulder cannon can move.

Last edited:

Nice, maybe dye the fabric underwear darker though. Doesn't seem too accurate and you are a stickler for accuracy. Better yet, all of the leather stuff needs to be darker. P2 feet also seem like something he would have instead of armor on them.

Back