Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^One could also use the legs & head from these:
FIGURE-009677.jpg

Fin Fang Foom :lol

Got mine yesterday. A fantastic service from CollectiblesDirect so big thanks to Lee for a great deal on this figure. I'll be using them for all my HT related tomfoolery from now on. In hand this is just as good as I expected. The facial sculpt is just awesome as is the outfit. There is a definite lack of accessories and an AK-47 and handgun would have been enough but these are easily obtained from eBay. My 1/6 AK-47 is on its way from China and I'm scouting for a damaged Iron Man helmet to finish him off. If this site wasn't so problematic on the iPhone I'd post some pics but for some reason I can't upload them having previously been able to do so. Any advice guys?

Got mine yesterday. A fantastic service from CollectiblesDirect so big thanks to Lee for a great deal on this figure. I'll be using them for all my HT related tomfoolery from now on. In hand this is just as good as I expected. The facial sculpt is just awesome as is the outfit. There is a definite lack of accessories and an AK-47 and handgun would have been enough but these are easily obtained from eBay. My 1/6 AK-47 is on its way from China and I'm scouting for a damaged Iron Man helmet to finish him off. If this site wasn't so problematic on the iPhone I'd post some pics but for some reason I can't upload them having previously been able to do so. Any advice guys?

:clap Congrats on the score :duff

Try uploading them to imagebam then posting them

^ Great Photo!

Finally got around to getting this one myself today whilst out shopping, after months of looking at pictures of it on here I have finally caved!! :slap Really awesome figure and the head sculpt is just brilliant. :rock

View attachment 172498

Back