Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot imagine you'll be disappointed. It is actually better in hand. Most people find it "creepy" lifelike. [emoji28]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK... well, i should have it first week of December. Thanks!

The Mandarins approve!
8001276c61939fc3e34c87375ceafc14.jpg

Got this figure last month, only 2 more to go for my MCU Villains!

Got it dirtcheap so that was an added bonus! love the headsculpt and outfit!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

It is a great figure and likeness. Its too bad it is not more popular.

If my printer can handle the design then not much at all. If someone can design one that can be printed I could probably do em for like $5-$10.

Every get any luck in finding a design?

Pics do this figure no justice. I never really cared for it and I saw it on eBay for $120 and copped it. When I received it, I was stunned at how awesome and detailed it is. It's one of my favorite MCU figs.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Got this figure last month, only 2 more to go for my MCU Villains!

Got it dirtcheap so that was an added bonus! love the headsculpt and outfit!

Pics do this figure no justice. I never really cared for it and I saw it on eBay for $120 and copped it. When I received it, I was stunned at how awesome and detailed it is. It's one of my favorite MCU figs.

Congrats on getting him! I think its a cracking piece - one of my favourite HT figures. Great pics btw! :)

The head sculpt is one of the best hot toys has ever done & doesnt really get the recognition it deserves at all!
Properly amazing! I'm gonna take some shots of him this weekend! And give him some love!

Finally got my Mandarin. Really impressive. I can't believe he even has the Captain America tattoo on his neck. So has anyone seen any discoloration from leaving the glasses on? I can't imagine displaying him without them. Here are a few quick phone pics.
5069d8e9394b165fe8f9709096e6113e.jpg
20a7e372d6a3022b7b0a8b796bc273d7.jpg
4f5744aa8a37478a2c0268698d5361d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The head sculpt is one of the best hot toys has ever done & doesnt really get the recognition it deserves at all!
Properly amazing! I'm gonna take some shots of him this weekend! And give him some love!

Agreed, I think this is a brilliant figure that got screwed by the movie. If the character was truly the iconic villain he was in the comics instead of just a poser, this would've sold much better.

Agreed, I think this is a brilliant figure that got screwed by the movie. If the character was truly the iconic villain he was in the comics instead of just a poser, this would've sold much better.

I get that's the prevailing sentiment, could not disagree more. He'd be as forgettable as Whiplash if done with magic rings.

My two cents.

Thanks for the info on the glasses, did not know that.

I get that's the prevailing sentiment, could not disagree more. He'd be as forgettable as Whiplash if done with magic rings.

My two cents.

Thanks for the info on the glasses, did not know that.

I don't think he needed the magic rings. He just didn't need to be Trevor. I consider him the real Mandarin. The guy Trevor had plastic surgery to look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back