Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New TDK Joker Coming?

It's just a Lalla custom, guys. Not the real deal.

Yeah, Bank Robber with rooted hair. I really hope it is a fake. I don't want that version.

Yeah that's the bankrobber sculpt , i have 3 of them , i think i know what it looks like , if HT just reuses that head i'm gunna be pissed..........FAKE!!!!:exactly:

BR Joker head with real hair and purple suit? Rooted hair doesn't look too great from that glimpse.

Why would they do a DX2.0 and not have a new headsculpt? I'm calling fake

knew this was the BR HS recognised it straight away, plus got me thinking the DX-01 sculpt was much better, why regress with a version 2.0 and use a worse sculpt ??

IMO the rooted hair really doesn't look that impressive with the 1/6 figures. The custom figures I've seen with this done just don't look that impressive to me. Hopefully this'll bring the price of DX1 down a bit because I still want one regardless.

:rotfl and again all fall for this fake.

Laughing sculpt or GTFO!

knew this was the BR HS recognised it straight away, plus got me thinking the DX-01 sculpt was much better, why regress with a version 2.0 and use a worse sculpt ??

BR Joker headsculpt > DX Joker

IMO the rooted hair really doesn't look that impressive with the 1/6 figures. The custom figures I've seen with this done just don't look that impressive to me. Hopefully this'll bring the price of DX1 down a bit because I still want one regardless.

You must not have seen MRM's work then:

004-6.jpg

Looks far better than sculpted hair if done right

That's what I said. The original pic posted on the HT FB Page says it's a Lalla custom.

Yup.. you're right man!

I love that rooted hair..anyways I assume that HT would'nt try that way :monkey1

Yeah its probably gonna be a while before we see anything on this figure anyway. I just finished getting all the part for my DX too, Damn it!! I dunno with 2.0 in the title it makes me think its gonna be a variation of something HT has already done, ya know. If not why not just give it a straight up name like Bank Robber Joker

BYou must not have seen MRM's work then:

004-6.jpg

Looks far better than sculpted hair if done right

Sorry I can't keep up with every custom out there, especially the Jokers. You're right those look damn fine, and if done right the sculpt will look fantastic. However most of the other rooted hair customs I've seen just look poop-tastic. There was a custom Anakin floating around for a while that everyone was going bananas over, but I thought it looked horrid.

Sorry I can't keep up with every custom out there, especially the Jokers. You're right those look damn fine, and if done right the sculpt will look fantastic. However most of the other rooted hair customs I've seen just look poop-tastic. There was a custom Anakin floating around for a while that everyone was going bananas over, but I thought it looked horrid.

Haha of course - only nuts like me can keep up :yess:

I agree though 'doll hair' can look terrible. But there is potential for it to look mind blowing. If HT does it, they better do it right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back